CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

'You're pregnant?' He muttered, almost to his self. 'You're pregnant. You're PREGNANT! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!' He shouted with joy, arms wrapping around Cass, lifting her up and spinning her around. Tears of happiness poured down her face. Suddenly she was surrounded by Damon, Jace and Will, and was recieving kiss after hug after kiss.

Werewolf pregnancies are short. Alpha's even more so. After only four weeks of hobbling around in bright pregnancy dresses and bare feet, eating everything from spaghetti and marshmallows to ice-cream and brussel sprouts, Cassie was being driven into hospital, panting as her stomach contracted. Within hours, with her loving mates at her side, she had given birth to two twins, a boy and a girl. Lukas and Isabelle. Black haired and green eyed, with tanned skin, they were beyond beautiful.

Later, as Cassie lay with her newly-born children in her arms, and her mates pressing kisses on her forehead, she thought quietly to herself, 'This is my life now. The ups, the downs, every moment, good and bad. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It might be one hell of a wild rollacoaster, but I've bought tickets that last to closing time, and I'me not planning on getting of anytime soon.'