n

"jeon jungkook!"

jungkook looked up at his hyung by the doorway and groggily nodded at him.

he just finished listening to yoongi's fifth mixtape

and it's already 4:29 am

he gets up at 5 am to get ready for college.

he's damn well doomed.

jin inched closer to him and peeked at his laptop. when he saw what jungkook is doing, he hit the back of his head that made jungkook throw his head forward.

"ow! hyung!"

jin glared at jungkook and pointed at his laptop screen.

"i thought you're going to do your thesis?! and dont tell me that you slept last night because obviously, you didnt because you listened to mixtapes all night!"

jungkook rolled his eyes and looked up at jin with his eyes closed.

"i was supposed to, okay? i just didnt know how to do it..."

"you couldve asked help from us." jin snapped, obviously disappointed at the younger. jin acts like a mother sometimes (sometimes even more motherly than jungkook's mom) and so he looks after them and scolds them whenever they laze off.

"fine, i get your point. now can i sleep?"

jin gaped at jungkook and pointed at the wall clock in the room.

"it's already 4:30, pabo."

"but thirty minute sleep is still sleep." jungkook pouted.

jin sighed and patted the younger's head and closed the laptop.

"araso. make sure you dont do this again unless it's for college, okay?"

jungkook lazily nodded and watched as jin exited his room.

he waited a few minutes before he got up and opened his laptop again.

he already made an account in the mixyourtape site so he could listen to the private mixtapes of yoongi, which can only be played and listened to by the ones who have accounts.

he received a notification that says that yoongi has just uploaded a new mixtape.

3 minutes ago.

jungkook suddenly grinned and clicked on the notification, bringing him to the mixtape. he pressed play and put his headphones on.

his eyes widened when instead of the loud beats coming to him, it was something else

yoongi's speaking voice....

'uh, annyeong. this is yoongi and the date today is fifth of june, 4:23 am. yoongi's mixtape number 13...'

he doesnt know why but yoongi's voice calms him

'aish, i don't even know if somebody even listens to my crap. anyways, the fuck i care. if you're listening, then listen at your own risk. yoongi's mixtape, play...'

the voice faded and the mixtape played, but yoongi's voice was stuck in jungkook's head. he wants to listen to the mixtape

but somehow, the mint haired boy's voice wont get out of his head.

he promised jin that he would sleep for half an hour

but how can he if

his insomnia worsened?

×××

idk what's this. crap, i think

the yoonkook moments compilation attached to this tho aww~

i just got it from twitter haha lol credits to whomever it belongs to

lol bye

xoxo nikki