n

hobi drove all the way to the south, and the whole drive, jungkook was looking outside, finding clues of wherever they are and where they are going. no clue though, he doesnt know the south much because the university, malls, and places where he hangs out are all in the north.

goosebumps suddenly appeared on his skin when he realized that they're already in a forest---a dark as fuck forest. no streetlights and houses, just high deadly trees and more trees and trees.

yep. definitely a horror movie location.

however though, when they turned right from a big oak tree, neon lights streamed inside the car, and jungkook gaped at what he's seeing.

"yo jungkook..."

"n-ne?" jungkook managed to stutter out despite his shock. he cant peel his eyes off of the building though, but namjoon expected it already.

"welcome to the dome."

hobi parked the car a bit far from the so-called "dome", and when jungkook asked why, hobi said that it's hard to get out if he squeezed in his car near the building. jungkook just nodded and just stared at the building again.

the words "the dome" is written in neon lights at the center top of the brick building, and its metal doors are open because well, the building doesnt have enough space for everyone who's there tonight. from what can jungkook see from inside the car, it's like someone's fighting inside, with all the hoots and loud bass sounds he hears.

'wrestling, boxing, fist fight, or gang fight?', were the things that jungkook thought of what's happening inside.

"kaja, we dont have much time." hobi said and got out of the car. the two followed suit and closed the doors behind them.

"wow." was all what jungkook can say as the loud beats are getting louder and louder each step they take towards the dome.

'how can people not go deaf after a whole hour here, that i dont know.', he thought as he looked at the people thumping their fists up and cheering.

"let's use the backstage door." namjoon said and hobi nodded and led the way to the back of the dome.

once they got in, the loud beats are kinda muffled, which jungkook silently thanked for. while walking to wherever they're going to, namjoon and hobi are greeting people they pass by. jungkook came to the conclusion that these two are not just ordinary regulars here in the dome, because hell, they used the backstage door to get in.

they entered a bright room and sat down on the couch in front of the big mirrors with lightbulbs. jungkook looked around and saw a sign saying "dressing room".

'who's dressing room is this then? shorty's? shortcake's? and who the hell are they?', jungkook thought.

a tall and muscular blonde guy entered the room using the other door that they didnt use, and when he saw the hyungs, he smiled and did their little handshake stuff.

"long time no see, jackson! i thought you're flying back to the states tonight?" hobi asked jackson.

"eh, thought i'll stay here for awhile. besides, dont wanna miss zico's battle tonight. he'll cut my head off, for sure." jackson said and laughed.

"he's still up there?" namjoon asked and jackson nodded.

"the challenger is good, but i bet zico's just having a lot of fun and prolonging the battle. you know how he is." he said.

jackson noticed jungkook fiddling with his fingers. he pointed at the boy and clicked his tongue. "who's that kid?"

namjoon laughed and smacked his own head. "oh, i forgot. let me introduce you to him."