special chapter ♡ one

"uh..."

yoongi felt really warm and comfortable with jungkook's arms around him tightly. but however, there's just one small thing that yoongi's kinds uncomfortable about...

"not to break anything or what, but we're already hugging and all i know about you is your name..."

jungkook's eyes widened as he heard yoongi and realized he's right. he quickly pulled away and his hands flew to cover his flaming cheeks.

yoongi let out a sigh and raised a brow when he saw jungkook looking like a newly-steamed siopao. his cheeks, nose, and neck are red, but not most of his face, which is weird.

'is this still normal for a boy to look this adorable?', yoongi thought and chuckled to himself before walking closer to jungkook.

jungkook stepped back quickly, still embarrassed so he's trying to create a space between them.

how could he be so stupid? randomly asking yoongi for a hug even though yoongi doesnt even know him personally. he cant help but cringe at how lovey dovey he acted earlier.

'i bet he's creeped out of me already.' he thought and internaly facepalmed.

yoongi watched jungkook in amusement, the frequent change of emotion he's showing on his face telling yoongi that he's having a battle with himself and yoongi thinks it's cute. he doesnt know why he found that cute, but he didnt dwell on it much. it's less weirder than seeing the guy you kissed in your dream in real life and knowing he actually exists.

today is a very weird day, but yoongi feels it'll turn out as his best day ever too.

"do you want to get to know each other? maybe over an early dinner?" yoongi wants to know this boy more, he can feel it. and he knows that if it's not now, then he'll never get another chance to do so.

jungkook's head snapped up to yoongi, who's smiling at him, making jungkook's insides go crazy.

'is this even normal?!' he thought as he tried calming the wild beasts inside him.

jungkook wants to say yes to yoongi, but a side of him wants to say no. yes, definitely yes because he's been waiting for this time to come, and now that it's right in front of him, served and waiting for him, he just couldnt ignore and deny the opportunity.

on the other hand, he wants to say no. why? because if this was another dream and he wakes up again on his cold hard bed, he's scared that he might go insane already.

yoongi saw the hesitation in jungkook's eyes, and he knows why. he doesnt know why but he feels like he knows why he's having second thoughts. it's like the dream they both had somehow connected them to each other, like how twins are. he can feel the happiness filling jungkook to the brim, but he can sense the sadness sucking his happiness out.

yoongi wants jungkook to stop being afraid and worrying.

so he stepped forward, grabbed the younger's hips closer, and pressed a kiss on his lips.

he wants to kiss away the pain the dream left.

he wants to kiss away his doubts.

he wants to kiss away his fear.

he wants to kiss away every single negative charge inside this adorable boy and replace it with all positive that the boy would always smile widely, as if his lips are made that way, stuck in a smile.

he closed his own eyes and whispered to his mind: "this might seem too good to be real, but i promise you and i swear to you, if we wake up from another dream...