o

"why why whyyyyy"

tae watched as jungkook repeatedly shove his head inside his own locker, making the books and papers in there fall. he tsked and picked it up and shook jungkook.

"yah! jungkookie!"

jungkook didnt remove his head from the locker and just shook his head. "go away and leave me alone, hyung."

"what the hell is wrong with you, seriously! it's lunchtime, i wanna eat~~~"

"then eat!" jungkook said, his voice sounding muffled and far.

a week has passed since he got obsessed over yoongi, but he's still not over him. it's like yoongi stuck to his mind like a gum, and even if he tries removing him, like any other gum, he would at another part of him. he tried removing yoongi from his mind, and now he stuck to his heart.

earlier this morning, he received a notification saying that yoongi posted a photo on instagram (notifs on aye), and he excitedly tapped on the notif.

"of course what do i expect." he muttered as he looked at the photo.

it's a photo of two intertwined hands (one pale as milk and the other is kinda olive) with the caption: "i will never let u go"

something inside jungkook broke. he doesnt know if it's love or it's just bc he's been obsessing over yoongi these days, but he feels like not doing anything but sulking. but ofc, he doesnt want his hyungs to get mad so he forces himself to go to school.

tae frowns at jungkook and when he sees namjoon walking towards them, he rushed to him and dragged him.

"whoa whoa slow down what's with the hype." namjoon said as he was being dragged away.

they then stopped behind jungkook. namjoon raised a brow at the kid and poked his back.

"what is up with him?"

tae frowned. "and here i thought u know why he's like this."

namjoon tried recalling what happened last night. all he could remember is jin and jungkook fighting over the last sushi, jungkook washing the dishes with a frown, him and jin cuddling in their room and jin taking off hi---

'let's not recall that part', he said with a smirk.

he then again shook his jungkook, but he remained motionless.

"oy jeon jungkook!"

"go away, leave me alone!"

namjoon pursed his lips, thinking of what to do. he fished his phone out and opened his twitter. tae peeked over his shoulder.

he then searched up jungkook's account, and yep, sure enough, he tweeted about having his heart broken bc of a certain silver haired guy. namjoon chuckled at the tweet that says "his silver hair will sure rust. idc." and the tweet after that that says "ok kidding i care about him </3". he didnt know jungkook could be this emo and soft.

his phone dinged and he opened the message he just received. with a grin, he grabbed jungkook out of the locker and pushed him towards the cafeteria. tae closed the locker and shouted "fooooood" as he followed the two.

"yah! hyung, it hurts!" jungkook grimaced as he massaged his back. namjoon shot him a look and slumped on his own seat and started eating.

"stop sulking over yoongi. you're still young."

jungkook gaped at him. how did he kn---

"i saw your tweets, pabo. now eat up before jin goes all mother mode again." namjoon said and pushed jungkook's food closer to the kid.

"i really should make my account private." he pouted and started eating.

after lunch, tae, jungkook, and namjoon went separate ways to their next classes. namjoon sat on his seat by the window and scrolled through his contacts.

"i feel bad for jungkook." he muttered. then he suddenly remembered something and immediately made a call.

"yeoboseyo?"

"hobi! is friday night still on?"

"of course. are you going? shorty is coming!"

namjoon grinned. "i know. wouldnt miss it in the world!"

"see you then!"

"wait, actually..."

"can you do me a favor?"

"anything for a friend, fire away..."

×××

ok this chap screams "shitty" wtf is this

hai, did u miss me lol

anyways, my exams are over and it's already our sembreak! u dont know how happy i am srsly

irdk where am i going with this story, let's just see then?

i want more friends~ so if you have twitter, follow @NicholleCJ_iam & @AgustD_IsMine ! my dms are open for you guys~~~

oh and pls join me as i celebrate my 5k reads in my bts chatroom! check the last chap and read the author's note at the end to know how you can join (yes, i have one, just look for it in my works, the title is Behind The Cameras: BTS) no one is joining and i feel bad ;_; im such a loser smh

and if it isnt a bother to you, pls spread the word about my bestfriend and i's online shop! it's @NunchiPH on twitter! first thirty who retweets our pinned tweet will receive a follow from us!

bye bye and thank you so much xx

-nikki