a/n

ok so first of

i would like to say that this is where insomnia ends~

thank you so much for reading this crappy story of mine ♡ i can read all your comments and wonderful messages about this and im sorry if i cant reply to all comments bc for some reason, wattpad wont allow me to :"( but i wanna say thank you to everyone, really :")

i didnt expect that this would even get over a hundred reads i swear. this idea popped out of my mind when i was in class and i wrote it down immediately when i got home and poof! here it is, abracadabra~

my first plan for this story actually is to not finish it. like if i cant think of what happens next, i'll just leave it as it is. but to my surprise, it suddenly started getting so many views and votes, some even commented that i should update, and it motivated me so i forced myself to continue this~

i srsly cant thank you enough. rn, we have over 400 reads and im so happy, and the amount of comments this story has is kinda overwhelming, gosh thank you :") especially the previous chap where you all said you hate me lmao that gave me a good laugh istg and it made my notifs go kaboom every now and then because you guys comment here and there, it's awesome :")

i hope you guys loved this story as much as i loved writing this ♡ i appreciate all your support, tysvm ♡

pls leave a comment here of what you think! and i promise i'll respond to them ♡ i wanna be friends with you guys ♡

oh and since this is a cliche story (lol is it), imma do a q & a too? just a small one huehue (u can ask each as many as you want ;)

jungkook ➡

yoongi ➡

jin ➡

namjoon ➡

taetae ➡

hobi/hoseok ➡

jimin ➡

zico ➡

jackson ➡

author turtle-nim aka yours truly ➡

ask anything u want! i (and the others) will gladly answer them ♡

i'll post the explanation of the plot too bc i know it's confusing af hahaha lmao

thank you so much guys ;*

-nikki ♡