Chapter Eleven

Dear Readers, 

So this chapter is shorter than the rest, but I've a feeling you'll forgive me. ;)

I'll save my rambling for the next chapter, since I know some of you have been waiting for this to happen for ages.

*WARNING: Highly detailed smut ahead. Let me remind you that this book is not for kids.*

Don't forget to vote, comment, etc. 

See you soon, 

S.S.

Chapter Eleven

Amrei giggled, slightly tipsy, as she and Amaris made their way to their rooms at half past two in the morning.

"That was so awesome", she said. Amaris, who was a bit more tipsy than her older sister, nodded in agreement.

"We have got to party with that crew again sometime", she said. "Next time let's get shitfaced and have a threesome with Jaedian."

"In your dreams, little sister", Amrei replied, rolling her eyes.

"Always." Amaris winked, then grinned. "The sex appeal of that man is undeniable, though."

"It's his eyes - they're dark and mysterious. He seems like the brooding type."

"It's his everything. Now that is a man I'd let suck my dick any day!"

"Rissy", Amrei scolded. "You're so crass!"

"But you love me anyway", was her cheeky reply as they came to a stop before the door to Amaris' rooms.

"Course I do." Amrei dropped a kiss on top of Amaris' head and smiled fondly. "You'll be okay getting to bed?"

"Yeah. See you in the morning."

Amrei continued on down the hall, clutching her shoes in one hand. She grinned, swishing her hips as she walked so that the skirt's fabric brushed deliciously against her bared skin.

It had been quite some time since she had so much fun. The party and subsequent events had effectively taken her mind off her problems for several hours. Jaedian's flirting had given her a huge boost in confidence and had left her in a wonderful mood.

She made a mental note to remain in contact with Ysabel after they left in order to maintain the budding friendship between them.

Amrei glanced briefly at Levi's door before she entered her rooms, shutting the door behind her. She slipped directly into her dark bedroom and set the shoes on the floor of the still-open closet. She padded on bare feet towards the floor to ceiling glass-paned double doors that led onto a small balcony opposite the bed and opened the curtains covering them to let in a sliver of moonlight.

She turned around and her eyes were immediately drawn to the shadowed figure sitting on the cushioned chair next to the vanity table. She opened her mouth to scream, but the sound of the familiar male voice stopped her short.

"You're late", Levi said softly.

"You scared me", she said with a frown. She took off her necklace and stepped towards him to place it on the table. "Why are you here anyway?"

Before she could pull back, one of his hands wrapped around her wrists firmly. She looked down at him questioningly. His expression was unreadable, though there was tension written in the lines of his body.

"I don't like to share", he announced, his tone still deadly soft.

"What?" she asked, thoroughly confused. He tugged her until she stood before him. His gaze trailed down her body, heating up as it went lower.