Chapter Seventeen

Hello reader,

I'm back on summer break, and I figured I should post this next chapter ASAP. Sorry it's so late. This chapter is longer than the last, but still rather shorter than the others. 

I'm glad you didn't give up on this story. There are only a few more chapters left til the end of this story - about 5 or 6 - and I definitely plan to get it done as soon as I can so I can focus on Love Less

I already know how this story ends. 

Are you ready for this? 

xoxo, 

SunniSkys

P.S. The song attached is what inspired me to continue this story in the direction it's going on. Listen to it when you're done reading this chapter.

*warning: Smut incoming in five....

four...

three....

two....*

Chapter Seventeen

Levi moaned in pleasure, slowly making his way out of sleep. He opened his eyes, wondering what was going on so early in the morning.

"Took you long enough to wake up," Amrei said teasingly. He looked down his body to find her straddling his legs, gloriously naked, her mouth inches away from his exposed erection.

"What are you doing?" he asked groggily. He recalled managing to convince her to stay in his room after they'd made love the night before, and they'd fallen asleep tangled together between sheets that reeked of sex.

"Having my way with you," she replied, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Oh?"

"Yes. This is all about me," she said. She locked eyes with him and lowered her lips to the swollen tip of his length. He watched, mesmerised, as she slowly eased the broad head between her soft lips and into the welcoming heat of her mouth. He muttered a soft curse as she eased down slowly, sucking in at the same time. She took him in as far as she could, then paused before making the torturously slow move back up. Amrei repeated the motion, this time with more confidence, causing his eyes to slide halfway shut in ecstasy.

"You're so selfish," he said as she came back up again and released him with a pop.

"I know," she replied with a knowing smirk. She pressed a kiss to his stomach, then returned her attention to his glistening shaft. She ran her tongue over the tip and under the rim of the flared head before sucking down on him deeply. She rose back up, then continued in an up and down motion, gradually taking more of him with each descent and increasing her tempo.

His hands found their way to burrow into her thick hair, which had been free to do as it pleased since their activities the night before. He urged her on with soft murmurs and pleasured groans, subtly lifting his hips thrust into her mouth. His grip on her hair tightened as she sucked on him harder. One of her hands reached out and thumbed one of his nipples, and he lost it.

He took over completely, guiding her head as he thrust into her with wild abandon. When he was about to orgàsm, he tried to pull her away from him, but she gripped his hip with her other hand and took him in deeper. He came with a garbled shout, spurting into her mouth.

He went limp against the bed as she rose up and went into the bathroom. He dimly registered the sound of running water. It cut off, and a few moments she returned and curled up against him, a pleased grin on her face.