Ch. 3

"Yo gurl?" She questioned looking over at me, "Nigga you ain't got no girl, where you get this hoe?" She said. To be honest I was a little offended but, what could I do, I didn't wanna hurt her feeling just to feel better. That's mean.

"She ain't no hoe, matter of fact erry body listen! This my girl Carter, ion want y'all to touch her, don't look at her, when she walking separate like the Red Sea aight?" He questioned with me still close by him.

They all answered by nodding as he pulled me to what looked like an office in the back.

"Sorry bout that beautiful." He apologized and I just looked at him while biting my bottom lip.

He had the whole bad boy/thug thing going on. His pants were sagged just enough and he had multiple gold chains hanging from his neck and a gold watch. He also had 3 phones on him and the muscles in his arms stood out in shirt. Lordt what I would do to this man.

"CC stop looking at a nigga like that mane." He said his voice smooth and deep.

"CC?" I asked with my face scrunched in confusion.

"That's yo nickname guh!" He said laughing.

I laughed along with him and watched his back flex as he went to sit around an office type desk.

Wavy by ty dolla sign started playing and I got hype, I was rapping along and acting like I was in the music video. Dumb I know but I can dance so that what I do.

'Rolly arm neck wrist chest!'

I rapped touching each part on Jason but stopped when I reached his chest.

"Woah, Jason!" I said feeling all on his muscles.

"What?" He said smirking then flexed his chest under my arm like the Rock.

"Do it again!" I demanded. To say I was excited was an understatement. I have never been so close to a male and now I was getting up close anatomy lessons.

Jason pulled me down on his lap sideways. I landed perfectly but our faces were only inches apart. I looked at him as he licked his lips, I was tryna figure out his next move.

"So this really wifey huh?" Said the same dark skin from earlier.

We jumped a little from him barging in and separated, at least I tried to but Jason only pulled me back down.

"Naah, I ain't wife her." Jason said stroking his chin.

"But you just-" he said pointing his thumb the door.

"I know what I did, but she ain't my girl." He said chuckling.

I thought he would follow up with a yet or something, but he didn't. I don't know why I expected him to own me. He was right I'm not his girl. I got a little sad but quickly covered it up.

"She don't talk?" He asked looking at me.

"Yea, I'm sorry, my name is Carter, and you?" I asked with a smile sticking out my hand.

"Call me smoke." He said smiling back. Dammit his smile was nice.

I giggled at his name. "I'll call you smokey!" I said then laughed at my Friday reference.

He laughed along with me while Jason sat quietly.

"Aye smoke get one of them bitches to roll me up some, watch them though, if they lace my shit that's they life." He spoke.

As smokey walked out the room I open up snapchat and looked at my views. The video of Jason and I hit 200 views. Most of the people in there was from my high school or from Instagram. I didn't know them, but I knew of them.

I slid my finger across the screen and it took me to the camera. I leaned more into Jason with my back to his chest and started the video.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked shoving the camera in his face.

"You was flirting with my home boy wasn't you?" He asked mugging me.

"Awe he's so jelly!"I cooed reaching my hand up to his face.

The ten seconds ended and I saved the video before making it play over and over to see if I like it.

"Mane CC delete that." Jason said snaching my phone and tapping the x on the screen.

"Are you really mad Jason?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and looking up at him.

It felt so good to just be held.

"I told you not to talk and what you do? You go ahead and tell smoke your name." He said putting his head back in the chair.

"I didn't wanna be rude." I said frowning a little, he was upset, I didn't like when people were upset. "Fine I'm sorry, don't be mad at me Jason, I want you to be happy."

I said grabbing his chin and pulling his face to look at me.

"Your hella annoying!" He said laughing. I like his laugh.

"But your laughing thou?"