Ch. 25

*Jasons P.O.V*

"I know why you upset CC." I said looking at her getting out of her Jeep while mean mugging me.
I waited a little bit for her to acknowledge what I said but she only stood there looking at me. "So, what important ta you, s'ppose ta be important ta me regardless if I think it's some bullshit or nah." I finished but she still stood there.
"So I'm sorry bout not caring bout ya lil fu- I mean ya lil friend, you care about her and knowing that I shoulda been sympa- sympathetic towards it, instead of waving money around saying I'll get ya something else." I finished hoping she'd accept my apology, lord knows I don't like to see her upset, we've been talking for months and not really dating for long but that's baby moms she's like the calm part of me and I don't wanna lose that and be the hot headed lil nigga I used to be.

"Thanks for the apology and realizing how ignorant you sounded, I really appreciate that." She said walking toward me then placing a light kiss on my lips. I like her lips a lot, I thinks it's the chocolate lip gloss she always uses, it's addicting.
She opened the garage door that led into the kitchen and screamed before dashing over to what I assumed was da rabbits, I went ahead and got 2 more rabbits for her, cause my job is to keep babygirl happy and give her whatever she even slightly likes. I went to the vet's office earlier and got the two additional rabbits checked out and it also turned out I could bring char home. I also turned one of my spare rooms into a room for the three rabbits just incase CC didn't accept my apology.

"How was the vets office Char?" CC asked rubbing her face all on the rabbit's, idk how the hell she could tell them differently. I looked at her talking to the rabbits and I hope she don't expect an answer, cause the moment she start thinking it's talking back to her, they all gone be on the streets.

"Babey, I got a surprise fa ya, I made them their own room next to ours." I said, and she took off upstairs with me walking slow as fuck behind her. Tbfh a nigga is tired and hungry. First the fight with lil mama, then I had to end somebody today for not carrying out orders, then coming back setting up the room and getting the other rabbits plus getting Char from the vet's.

"Thanks jason, I love it and so do they!" She said, I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm kinda hungry babey, I ain't ate all day." I said now sprawled our on the couch.

"I can make you some, ive been craving Alfredo lately, are you allergic to seafood?" She asked. I knowww she not boutta make some shrimp Alfredo.

"Naah, only peanuts, you boutta make some shrimp Alfredo?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, why?"

"I love that shit babygirl! I might just marry ya attitude havin ass." I said and she laughed. But I was dead serious.

"You should lay down, you look really tired, I'll wake you up when it's finished." She said then went upstairs and back down, tossing me a blanket.

I was ready to pass out, but you see, In order to start sleeping I always think of a scenario or look back on shit I've already done. As my mind drifted off, of course I thought about CC. She don't even know it but I've changed a lot. From the first time I saw her, I wanted her to be mine and I knew that she wasn't just another bitch so I had to change my approach.
So I laid low, waiting and seeing her everytime I got the chance to. Working in the streets was my top priority, I had nothing to live for anyways. But know I know when to take time off and leave the blocks alone, just so I can chill out with my girl and forget the shit I do for a living.
Yes, I'm a kingpin, I'm in these streets like peanut in peanut butter. The area I control is on the west and as you guessed me and the east side don't fux with each other. I don't even know the nigga in the east and he don't know me but all we know is that we ain't muhfucking friends.
I wonder what CC would think if she found out what I do. She's not real pushy about stuff which I like. She give a nigga time and she so understanding it don't make no damn sense. It's to the point where she makes it so easy for a nigga to hurt her, but because of how she roll with a nigga, I'd never slip up and do that crazy shit. CC my baby girl, and she's innocent asf and I feel like it's my job to make sure No one fucks that up. We've been talking for 4 months now and I might not have made it obvious but she's it for me. She calms me and she don't even know it, going to see her every weekend and not being able to kiss and hug her was a struggle for me but by waiting patiently and taking my time with her I ended up with her and that alone has taught me that being impatient will get you no where sometimes and that it is worth it to wait on something if you believe it'll make you genuinely happy. Now I'm able to hug and kiss CC as many times as I want wherever and whenever.

"Get yo big self up Jason." I heard and opened my eyes to see CC with a plate in her hand and a fork.
I sat up in the couch and she sat on me in a straddling position. I love how comfortable she's getting with me.

"You awake fully?" She asked and I squeezed her ass in response.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said blushing and smiling. She's so fine man.

"Yo you walking roun' herr in nothing but shirt and panties, then you sit on a nigga like I won't fuck ya whole life up." I said lifting her shirt and rubbing on her bare ass.

"I'm just tryna get you to eat something." She said twisting the noodles around the fork then putting up to my mouth.

I took the food off the fork and a nigga was shook. "CC this some good shit, where you learn to cook at?" I asked. Damn ma fine asl and can cook. THATS IT. She going no where!

"My mom taught me a bit, then I was always watching food network." She said, looking down when she mentioned her mom.

I brushed off the vibe she gave off when talking about her mom and tried to change the subject. Best believe I'm gonna bring it up tonight though. "When did you even change ya clothes?"

—————————
Yalll *hides behind a boulder* don't! Kill! Me!
Ik I've been slacking😭 please forgive me, I hope this chapter will make up for it 🙏🏾
Keep the comments up! The whole reason I remembered to post this was cause I saw a comment and I was like shit I didn't post 😭
So thank EVERYONE for the support, I really appreciate it and I love you guys, I'm about to start on the next chapter so I can have it up really fast for you guys 🙂