Chapter 30

Carters pov.

"I PUT IT DOWN! Didnt I Baby?" Jason said as I walked out the shower to find him grinning.

"Whatever J, I want food." I said rolling my eyes. Not even gone lie the sex was good asf. At first it hurt really bad, I kept telling him to stop, or go slow I even told him to take it out and we not gone continue. But the more it went on, the better it felt. After a few positions I was tired as a bitch I couldn't even hold my arch when he was hitting from the back! He was just too good.

"What you wanna eat? Cause I wanna eat y-."

"I want a burger, from Culver's!" I cut him off, he's just plain nasty.

"You not coming with me?" He asked.

"No, I don't feel like going out baby."

"Aight I'll be quick, gimmie kiss." He said coming over to peck my lips.
I kissed him back and picked up my phone going on instagram. I been meaning to become more fashionable lately, change a few things about me even. I found myself in the page of a clothing website called Fashionnova. They seemed pretty legit and their clothing was really poppin. I went to find Jason's laptop then starting shopping. By the time I was done adding clothes to my cart my total was around $300, I dont even know how!
Not knowing what to remove from my cart, I just closed the computer and put it in the drawer of the beside table.
As I was putting it back I noticed a neatly rolled blunt and next to it was a half a blunt. I looked at the blunt for a second then decided to try it. What's the worst that could happen. I went and got Coco, Chanel and Char our their room and on the bed with me as I lit up the half blunt.
I don't know how much time passed but I was done and all that was left was unsmokeable I don't know what you call that.

I don't even remember smoking so much so I started to suspect that Char took a couple puffs too. "Coco, don't lie for her, did she steal the blunt?" I asked determined to get to the bottom of it.

"Carter I'm back, I got you a milkshake, vanilla, I know you don't really like chocolate." Jason said coming up the stairs.

"Oh shit! It's Jason hide," I whispered to my babies but they only hopped around staring at me.

"Ya know what imma save my own ass!" I said angrily. I opened all the windows I could and sprayed the room with as much febreeze as I could find. Then I hurriedly pretended to be asleep but wait. Why am I tryna sleep in the bathtub!?

For some reason that was dumb funny to me and I started cackling outta nowhere. I was outta breathe from laughter when Jason found me.

"Carter! Why the room smell so much of- you good!?" He asked seeing that I was still giggling away. He hurriedly made his way out of the bathroom into the bedroom then back to me. "You smoked my half blunt didn't you?" He asked looking at me with a small smile.

"Waaaah? What is a blunt? Is it a soup? A sauce?" I said then I looked at him. His lips looked so good, so pink and thick.

"Damn it CC you smoked my damn blunt, get ya own next time, thievin ass." He said helping me out the bathtub then onto the bed.

"Scoot over Char." I said but she only hopped on my chest. I rubbed her fur and thought of Jason. "Gimmie kiss Jason and where's my food."

"Hea." He said chucking the brown paper bag at my head.

"And..." I trailed off.

"Naah you good, you just tryna start some." He replies getting comfy next to me.

I gave him a mean mug and then started coughing. For some reason my throat was hella dry and I felt the need to cough every two seconds even thou I wasn't smoking no more. "Aight fuck you too." I said diving into my burger as if I haven't ate all year.

"You know you should teach me how to roll a blunt J." I said then began rambling. I guess I'm chatty when I'm high. "Like what is this brown thing around it and why is the other one white. I'm confused. OMG! Wait! This is illegal!" I said whispering the last word. "I'm going to jail! Don't worry I won't tell them your name, I'll tell them I got it from Pablo, you know the one from backyardigans! Bu-," I cut myself off when I looked down and my burger was gone. Jason was playing with Coco who seemed to be his favorite. I know he ate my burger .

"Stop muggin me, you are the whole thing with ya greedy ass, munchies hit you like a mf right?" He said calmly. HE CAN READ MINDS!?

"No babygirl, you talking out loud." He replied with a stale face.

Well since he can read minds I hope he knows I wanna sit on his face. I looked over at him and he looked over at me. "Bring the bunnies in they room." He said standing up taking off his shirt.

I hurriedly picked up Char, Coco and Chanel and ran to their room putting them in their bed and running back to the room. In the room Jason was just in his boxers looking through his phone but looked up when he noticed me. I gave him what I thought was bedroom eyes but he ended up saying that I looked autistic.

I locked the door behind me and began stripping while mumbling my version of a song I heard on instagram. It went like this, "my neck, imma snack, he gone eat it from the back."

Jason chuckled but I thought nothing of it. I was left in my under clothes and I straddled him taking full control.

I kinda like being high. I'm a stoner now I think. 

——————
Calm down, yes I this is a quick update, I'm sorry for slacking guys, I'm working on ch.30 rn so don't kill me, hope you guys enjoyed it, keep the comment coming, you guys are really funny I enjoy reading y'all comments any who have a blessed day/night