Ch.39

*Jasons pov*

I stared at her not knowing what to say. It remained quiet as she wiped her tears and I waited for lil man to finish eating, so I could put him to bed.

"But- I, no sleep!" Kaidyn fussed wiggling in my arms.

"Kaidynnn..." I said lowering my voice.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck immediately and allowing me to put him to sleep and then to bed.

I jogged back down the stairs mentally preparing myself. "Baby look, I get that me lying was a big deal to you because I know honesty is THE most important thing and you also don't want to let me in yet and be looking stupid Incase I was fucking around and doing some other shit. But I promise, look.." I trailed off digging in my pocket. "Put ya finger print in my phone, even the trap phone, this a key to the house, a key to the trap, I'll text ya the code to the safe there, a key to my office.." I got up walking toward the garage grabbing some more keys. "Keys to all my vehicles, this is everything I got going for me right now and I want you to know that I am 100% in, are you down?" I asked crouching down infront of her.

More tears began falling down her cheek followed by a smile, happy tears, hell yea!

"Fuck yes Jason!" She yelled hopping on me sending us right to the floor. "And best believe I'm keeping all these keys and saving my fingerprint." She stated followed by kisses all over my face.

"I love you, now go take a nap with Kaidyn, cranky ass." I said getting her to spend the night. She made a face then made her way up the stairs as I remained on the floor.

"I GOT MY BABY BACK!!" I yelled with the biggest grin on my face.

"Shut up!" I heard her yell.
——————————

"When did you get up here?" Carter asked slowly waking up in my arms.

"A lil bit after you." I answered peeking over at Kaidyn. He was the little spoon while Carter was the big spoon and I was the Big big spoon.

"I gotta go to work." She said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't go." I said holding onto her tight.

"Now is not the time for you to be clingy, boy move!" She said smiling slightly.

"Too late, now that I'm all about you 100% imma be up under you 25/8." I replied finally letting her go. "So you gone move back in babygirl?" I asked once again.

"I like my apartment." She whined. Baby ass.

"Fine, it's all good." I said walking her to the door.

"Now you're upset." She rolled her eyes. I followed her action and rolling mines as well pecking her lips.

"Ain't nobody upset, see ya later baby." I said. And ofc I wasn't upset. I had a plan, which was one one or two things, burn down her apartment or move in. I think burning her apartment would cause too much water works plus too much attention from 12, so ig I gotta move in.

I immediately hit up smoke so we could basically break in and put my necessities in their place at her apartment.

I was packing my boxers along with my hygiene products when Kaidyn woke up and started screaming. 

"Wassup papa?" I asked rocking him and I put a pacifier in his mouth before getting him some to eat.

"Yo mama still not back yet, so we gone have to do some extra shopping today, you need a play pen for Carter's place and everything" I said squeezing his chubby cheeks with my lips.

I placed him in his high chair and fed him as he watched cartoon then we headed out to buy a few things.

———————————

"Ahhh!" Carter screaming walking in tomme putting my stuff away in her bedroom.

"How you just gone go back to screaming like you wasn't just toting a gun few days ago." Smoke said walking in the room behind with a huge slice of watermelon.

"Are you moving in?" She asked ignoring the fuck outta smoke.

"Yeah, and Kaidyn is asleep is his room aka the guest room you had." I said walking over to her.

"I didn't approve of this." She said frowning and looking up at me.

"You didn't wanna move back in so I thought I'd move in, I told you before way back that I'm tryna wake up to you every morning." I finished placing a kiss on her lips. "Now hush." I said adding a few more kisses.

"So you negroes just gone ignore me?" Smoke asked and neither of us responded.

"I love you." I told Carter, I don't think I could say it enough.

"Fine, I'm bouncing! Y'all mind if I grab some chips?"

"I love you too." Carter replied kissing my nose.

"Don't mind if I do." Smoke said walking out the room.

"Babe I think my apartment is too small, plus I got Kennedy over here everyday." She pouted.

"Stop making shit so difficult, we'll be fine-,"

"GIRL, I GOT A NEW GAR FOR US TO TRY, SOME TROPICAL SHI-," Speak of the Devil. "Well hello untruthful heathen." She greeted me and I twisted my lip at her.

"Why yo lip so twisted?" She asked mugging me for no reason.

"Why yo wig so twisted?" I shot back watching her blink a few times.

"WELL," she began, "if you must know, I just got some good dick!" She stated. I really wasn't tryna hear all that.

I made a stank face and turned to CC. "I'll order some from Outback for dinner." I said going to the kitchen.