Ch. 14

*carter pov*

"So yo mama still treating you like a lil kid?" Jason asked sipping his water.

"No, I'm kinda supposed to be grounded right now," I replied eating his fries.

"When you gone let ha stop pushin you round? You fucking 19 not 9." He gave me a hard glare and I somewhat shrinked, all the confidence I had before was gone due to the adrenaline that I no longer have, my legs were on full display which made me really uncomfortable but I didn't want Jay to know.

"She's not pushing me around." I mumbled looking at my nails.

"You can't een let me take you out, the fuck that sound like to you? Sound like she telling you why to do."

"No she's not." I said feeling somewhat annoyed.

"Yee she is an yo ass kno it."

"She's not."

"She is."

"I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of furthering this conversation, so just drop it." I said, irritated and ready to go back home.

"Smoke." He said getting smokes attention off of a pretty lightskin girl that was sitting with a car seat infront of her. "If yo momma told you, you not allowed to get some pussy, what you doing? You gone listen or you gone tell yo moms that you grown and iss some you waan do?"

"Imma tell her like moms, you got some dick when you was young, and these young girls tryna get some too, ya dig?"

"Exactly." Jason said looking back st me.

"Fine, whatever, I'm going home, see you later?" I asked kissing him goodbye.

"Yeah Bae I'a see you," he smirked leaning back into the chair.

I hopped back into my jeep and headed home, when I arrived I didn't even try sneaking back in, Jason was right I'm 19 not 9 and I am a legal adult and I should be treated as one.

I was headed up to my room when she blocked me from passing.
"Where have you been. Didn't I say you were grounded?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Ma." I paused, "I am 19 years old and I am a legal adult which means I can make my own decisions and not depend on you, I no longer need a parents consent to do any freaking thing and I especially don't need to be treated as if I am nine years old, so can you please, just give me some space." I finished feeling so accomplished until she spoke again.

"Carter, space is for Martians, and you are as much American as you are my child, so I am free to make ALL your decisions, and if you disagree then you simple cannot be living under my roof with your opposing views, so either you straighten up or you move out of MY house." She stated then mumbled a "Disrespectful" under her breath.

"FINE MA, I'll move out!" I said surprising her and myself. After going over what I said it hit me. WHAT DID I JUST DO.

"Fine, then you'll have no problem moving out...TONIGHT." I hope your little gangster good for nothing boyfriend can help you out he probably lives in a cardboard box!" She sneered looking me up and down.

"Ma I-" I started my apology but got cut off immediately.

"No! I want you out! And don't take the stuff that I bought you either, NOTHING!" she screamed and I nodded my head and headed off to my room.

Well I bought my jeep so I can sleep in that, I bought my blanket, I bought around 5 shirts and 2 pants, which mama didn't wanna buy cause they were either too tight or not classy enough. I brought my work uniform along with me as well as all my bathroom products and some shoes.
I gathered everything in my hands and headed out to my vehicle, I'm guessing I can't stay on her property either so I need somewhere to park, I thought about parking at Walmart but I didn't want gossiping sharice or sharika in my business. I sighed and I backed up then pulled forward.

The good thing about this is that I have money saved and I am a working person so getting an apartment or a condo is no problem but it does take some time and I don't have anywhere to stay in the meantime.

I stopped at a red light and sighed banging my head slightly, maybe I should just beg her to take me back, what am I really about to do. Tomorrow was Sunday meaning I didn't go into work until Monday so what was I supposed to do all day Sunday how am I gonna shower and brush my teeth and- "UGH!!" I yelled in frustration. I pulled up to a secluded beach and decided that it would be my home for tonight.

🍍 A/N: haven't posted in a while I been slacking I know!! But anywho new chappyyy!!! Who's excited!? She got kicked out but she and Jason are somewhat on a good note. What is she gonna do next? What is Jason gonna do when he finds out!? 😳 LAWD HELP THEM anywho toodles y'all🍍