Ch.7

Today is the day that I got out in the so called "date" with Mr. Thompson.
My mom was really excited and already planning the wedding, but me? I was planning my funeral. I hadn't spoken to him since Monday, which is the day I told him about the date. I called and texted constantly, not that I cared about him or anything, I just wanted to know if he was ok, like a simple text back would ease my mind, but no nothing. So my mind has been on him a lot lately.

I was now in my car pulling up to the restaurant when I decided to text him one last time.

'Jason, if your upset w/ me I understand but just text me back and let me know if your ok... you could've been in an accident or something, I'm really worried, txt me bck plz🙂'

Long paragraph I know 😂
I exited my car and threw the keys carelessly to the valet. I swing my hair over my shoulder and fixed my dress. I was wearing a white body con dress that was a little pass my knees but accentuated my curves a little. My white adidas originals hit the carpeted floor of the posh restaurant as I looked around for Klay.

"Excuse me, I'm here with a Mr.Thompson." I told the receptionist type lady.

She smiled a little too brightly and led me to a table in the middle of the restaurant, I sat quietly just looking over the menu placed infront of me.

@7:30
Maybe he's just running late? I mean traffic can get horrid some times.

@8:00
He didn't even call to say anything, I thought then sighed ordering my 3rd lemonade.

@9:00

Ok this is ridiculous. "Waiter? Can I have my bill please?" I asked rummaging through my purse for my cellular device.

The waiter retreated to a table set up with a computer, then he advanced towards my table. "You're all set ma'am." He said walking away, guess they felt sorry for me and let me drink their lemonade for free.

My jeep pulled up as soon as I stepped outside on the concrete surface.

I didn't even bother with the curtsies, I just hopped in and pulled off. This was the first night I ever had to myself, and I tried to prolong it by driving around town. I was tempted to text Jason but the thought flew out of my head as soon as I saw him and another female walking around the streets of the city, he smirked slightly as she flirtily ran her finger down his arm.
I called his cell phone then and there, with a big smile on my face thinking about playing 'I spy' but frowned deeply when I saw him purposely declined my call and turned his head to the chick beside him.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the action replayed in my head. I was completely astonished, he had been purposefully ignoring me. I used my arm and wiped the stray tears streaming down my face. I don't even know why I'm crying! I continued my journey home quietly.

I made sure to completely dry my face before I went inside knowing that Draymond, my mom and my sister were waiting.

"How was it!?" Mama asked as soon I stepped into the living room.

"Um, he sorta didn't show up mom." I said looking at the floor, wow I really need to clean that wine stain.

I looked up to see my mom surpressing her laughter then I looked at my sister who giggled a little.

"Well sorry to hear that dear." My mom said patting my back then walking away.

As soon as mama left, Draymond and his girlfriend aka my sister busted up in an uproar of laughter.

"Goodnight." I whispered and went up to my room with a bed. (Bedroom)

I fell face first in my comfy bed and stripped down to my under wear.

I was in my little world, it was like a minute before I fell asleep but when I did it was purely blissful.

🍍Vote and comment!!
12/23🍍