Ch. 33

*Jasons pov*

I left for an hour. One hour and Carter has her gun out and a nigga in her face.
I reached back toward Smoke and he placed a shot gun in my hand. Why the fuck did this man have a shot gun on him, I don't even wanna know.

"You got bout two sec-," I didn't even have to finish my sentence before he backed up and Carter extended her hand with her gun not between the nigga's forehead.

"We ain't know she was with you man." One of the other niggas stuttered.

"It don't matter, 5 niggas shouldn't be pulling up on two females. You even got my Ol' lady pulling out ha piece." I stated making my way between Carter's gun and the nigga, I was right in his face. I could feel his shaky ass breath too, shit was hotta than a thot on a winter night. I lowered CC's gun and held unto her hand.

"You got 10 seconds to get outta town lil nigga." He froze like he couldn't understand English.

"1." He stood there stuttering. "10."

He took his first step running off, but it wasn't fast enough for me. I put a bullet right next to ol' dudes foot and he was gone in .2 seconds.

"You good CC?" I asked kissing her face a million times.

"Yeah, I'm straight, that nigga was tripping." she replied, still stuck in gangsta mode.

"Aight, go start the car, cool down lil gangsta." I said smiling down at her. Shes just too cute. My lil rida man.

"Hold on. Add me on snap girl, if you still wanna be friends with me after this." she said talking to the girl, I forgot ha name.

"Bitch what you meannnnn." the girl replied and I cringed when she called Carter bitch but I guess its a term of endearment. "I love me a baddie who with the shits, ill send my number rn too, and my insta and my twitter. Girl we finna hang out tomorrow!" she spoke excitedly.

Im happy for Carter. Now i wont feel so bad about leaving her alone in the big ass house while im at the trap. 

After exchanging info, CC went to the car and I decided to have a lil chat with her new friend. "Normally, a female's friend(s) should be the one threatening her boyfriend not to break ha heart, but lemme make this clear. If you tryna be friends with my girl for any other reason otha than the fact that she's a smart, kind, sexy and gentle human being, then you better be a good fucking actress, because if one day, I dont like the way you look at her crooked pinky toe, then its ova fa you, I promise, and Im a man of my word, ask Carter." I gave her an evil ass smirk and left the party after dapping up Smoke. Im ready to just be with my woman. Just me and her.

"That wasnt half bad Jason." Carter said as soon as I sat in the drivers seat. She had the car running but I guess she didnt wanna drive. "I felt a rush going through me as soon as I flashed the gun, can I keep it? the gun I mean." she asked now caressing the cold metal.

"You can keep it as soon as we go to a gun range, I need you to know how it feels before you catch your first body on accident." I told her now on my way home. The image of CC holding that gun to that nigga head was taking over my mind and it turned me all the way one. 

Her sexy ass had on this serious mean mug, her perfectly manicured nails wrapped around the 43 had me wanting it wrapped around my dick. "Come ere." I told her when we hit a red light. She leaned forward and I grabbed her face kissing her deep and slow. Her plump lips latched unto mine and followed my every move. The light changed to green and CC mirrored my dazed and horny stare. 

I knew then and there we were about to have the best sex I ever had.

"When we get home, imma roll us that blunt that I owe you, we gone smoke that, then I want you naked and ready to be on top." I said, she bit her lips and I swerved a bit losing control of the car. Oh she tryna play games. I rested my left hand on the wheel and used the other hand to unbutton and unzip her pants slipping my hand in her underwear feeling her wetness. 

She moaned so helplessly as soon as I slipped a finger in. Whoever said that water was wet only said that cause they never experienced CC's pussy before. We aint even did nun yet. My dick was on all types of hard as I pumped my finger in and out of CC, hearing her moans.

-----------------------------------------------

So I was gonna continue this chapter but i have a really bad headache and I wanted to upload so here yall go, Ill be working on the next chapter as soon as I get over this headache. i know im always stopping at the good parts, it was unintentional this time my head is pounding. Anywho, love yall keep them comments coming, yall have me rolling. Imma start including a section where i shout out my favorite comment. Anywho hope yall enjoyed this Chappy lemme know what yall think/thought