Ch.10

"Listen mom, I can explain-" I started off only to get cut off by her.

"Carter! I raised you better than this, I taught you how to clean, cook, I taught you to be a woman! but what i did not teach you to do is stay out late at night like a fast ass female, now explain!"

I took a deep breath and asked myself if I was really ready tell her the truth or just tell her what she wants to hear.

"Um, Ma, I just, I was out with Sharice tonight, I went to dinner with her, then I met her parents, thats it." I said lieing through my teeth.I really hate lieing to her but, I knew if i told her it would be the end of Jason and I. We just began to formally be in a somewhat relationship, and I was no where ready to end it.

She looked me up and down then replied. "I shall surely be giving Miss Sharice a call tomorrow." I watched as she sauntered off down the hall and hurriedly ran to my room.

"Tomorrow i am officially screwed." I mumbled.

I changed into some hello kitty pjs and fell face first into my bed. Life is hard. I moped around for a solid ten minutes then drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------

"Hey, CC," Jason said smiling extra hard and walking with and extra pep in his step.

"Hi Jay, wassup." I replied, then scanned his item. This just bought a pack of gum. I looked up at him and held in my laughter.

"What?" he asked, I shook my head and let out a small giggle. "If you got something to say, just say it baby." he said leaning against the counter acting all cool.

"Its just if you wanted to see my you could've just said so, come on Jason, no one comes to Walmart just to buy a pack of gum." I looked over at him and put his gum in a little plastic bag just so I could prolong our conversation.

"Well, how about I see you tonight at 9 at the pizza place off 41?" he asked smoothly I was just about to say yes when I remembered about last night, I was in as much trouble as it was, I'm not trying to give my mom a heart attack.

"But, um I just saw you last night, a-and today." I answered trying to make up an excuse.

He looked at me funny then stared me up and down. I felt his gaze and shifted uncomfortably, his vibe was off, and I knew he was about to get upset. "I know when I saw you shawdy, what you not seeing is that I wanna see you everyday, and I eventually wanna wake up to you everyday."

My mouth opened and closed as I gaped at him. This man was slowly taking over my heart and I'm not sure that I would stop him. He licked his moist, pink lips and I died inside. Have you ever had a moment where everything around you just stopped and all you can do is focus on the person in front of you? Yeah that was me right now.

"So whatchu say baby girl?" He asked again and I hesitated but answered.

"You see the thing is Jason, I would love to go with you tonight, like really I would but, I can't, I really can't." I sighed.

"Why can't you?" He asked with his jaws clenched.

"I just can't ok, thats that." I handed him the little plastic bag and started walking from around the counter until he grabbed my arm and pulled him back.

"Lose yo damn attitude ma, ill see you tomorrow." he said then pulling me close to him and bringing me into a kiss.

OUR FIRST KISS

We stood there for a minute with our lips wrapped together and our minds blank, well atlas mine was blank, he pulled away then pecked me aggressively and walked away.

I was in a frenzy, my thoughts were all over the place and I stood in the same positioned watched him walk out of the overcrowded grocery store. I smiled as I realized what happened.

THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS