Chapter 41 :)

*Carter's pov*

"Jason is mad at me." I whined walking into the apartment.

"What happened?" Ken asked pausing sponge-bob.

"I almost got blown up in his house cause Char didn't wanna move!" I informed her.

"You dumb as shit Bitch, you almost died of course he's mad." She said busting out laughing.

I squinted my eyes and mimicked her laugh, like that meme with the little white boy.

"Shut the fuck up, where's Kaidyn?" I asked.

"Sleeping, that all he does and blabber when he sees you and King, I want some affection too!" She rants pressing play and continuing to watch sponge- bob.

"Ik you not jealous." I laughed making my way to Kaidyn's room.

"Hell yea." She replied focusing on the tv.

I shook my head and entered Kaidyn's room to see him trying to get off the bed.

"Hey big boy!" I greeted him and smiles mad hard when he squealed for me to pick him up.

So damn spoiled I thought of course picking him up. I gave him a nice long bath since he loved the water, then I got him dressed. I made my way downstairs to make him some homemade Mac and cheese (unbaked). I don't wanna try to feed him it baked cause I like my Mac and cheese crispy!

"Girl I'm going home, I'm here more than my own damn house," ken joked giving me a hug and a kiss to Kai.

"Just leave me here!" I said being dramatic.

"King will be home soon, unless he's big mad." She said walking to the door.

I ignored her comment knowing that he was in fact very mad at me.

I fed Kai then took a quick shower while he watched that baby shark thing on my phone then we just chilled waiting for dada to get home.

We waited all night.

It was now 3am and I finally said fuck it and joined Kai who was fast asleep on my chest. He loved boobs for some reason.
———————

I was awoken by my 7am alarm that was set for work. I looked around and saw that Jason was next to me. I got up to check on Kai then returned to the room. I made it back to an empty room.

"Jason?" I called out walking towards the bathroom.

"Wassup?" He answered brushing his teeth.

I didn't answer him but I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed a kiss on his bare back.

"Not right now CC I gotta get back to the trap." He replies untangling himself from me and getting in the shower.

"Oh." I said walking out the bathroom and into the room picking out my uniform and sending out a good morning text to my department managers.
I sat on the bed and waited for him to get out, I guess he's still mad about the incident.

"I don't want you smoking no more." He states while picking out an all black outfit and laying his gold chains next to it.

"That's not fair." I said looking at him up and down, man he is fine.

"Atleast not without me." He responded calmly putting lotion on his arms.

I hissed my teeth and went into the bathroom so I can get ready for work.

"I'm fucking talking to you." He raised his voice and I continued brushing my teeth. Y'all hear something?

I rinsed my mouth out and stood back up to see Jason's reflection staring at me. I flinched a little bit cause I was shook as fuck. Now I look like a scary bitch. DAMMIT.

"You don't fucking realize that you almost died," he said. "Fuck imma do without you CC!?" He continued yelling the last part.

"But I d-."

"Shut the fuck up," He said cutting me off. "Don't you dare say that dumb shit, look at shit from my point of view! And stop giving me that bullshit attitude-,"

"Bu-,"

"Fuck I just say CC!" He yelled grabbing a hold of my throat, not to tight but not loose either, I was becoming wetter than the pacific. "You know what, imma just leave before I fuck the shit out you and have you limping." He said then kissed me aggressively which I responded to oh so well, I loved when he was aggressive. He mushed my head a lil bit and walked over to the dresser slipping on his gold watch.

I squeezed my thighs together biting my lips as I watched him walk out the room with the little strut that he does.

Damn. I twisted my lips mad as hell. He got me hot then just dipped.
I hurriedly went to take a shower to get rid of the wetness between my thighs. When I was done I got dressed and got Kaidyn's bag ready so I could take him to Jay's mom. Normally he would do it so I could avoid his mom but he just up and left this morning.

I went and got Kai, gave him a bath and made sure he was fed.

"Hi Kai Kai!" I said playing with his little arms and kissing his cheeks.

"Hi!" He chirped giving me a big smile and making me forget about this morning.

"Ready to see grandma?" I asked and he just stared at me.

'Damn tough crowd' I mumbled buckling him in. Don't be fooled he loved his grandma.for some reason. I think he just realized that he won't be up under me all day, now he's sad.

After making it to Jay's mom's house I took a deep breath and got Kaidyn out along with the bag I made.

"Hello." She stayed swinging the door open before I knocked.

"Hi how are you?" I asked being nice.

She stared at me then took Kai after snatching the bag out my hand. She continued to shut the door in my face. Rude as hell.

I sighed and went on my way to work.

For the next few weeks my life has been nothing but a repetition. Jason gets home at odd hours in the morning just to leave once I wake up, I take mad attitude from his mom when dropping off and picking up Kai.

I have yet to be dicked down and I think it's taking a toll on me. On the other hand I have been more assertive at work and I been focusing more on school work so that's good I guess but it's all a distraction so I don't think
about how cold Jason has been to me.
Idk how much longer I can stand it.

——————————————————-
A/N: hi y'all, I know it's been a minute I just been lazy but I'm in the mood now hopefully I drop another chapter today and don't keep y'all waiting but thanks for still ready I deserve an ass whooping I know