Ch.23 Mine

*Cater's POV.*

After exiting the highway we made a left turn and pulled up to a drive-in movie theatre. I instantly got excited, I only ever saw drive in movie theatre is movies, cartoons, you get the gist.

"Are you serious Jay?" I asked looking around in disbelief, I can't believe he did this.

"Yes I'm serious," he said grinning, probably because he could tell that I loved it, "What flavor milkshake yuh want? They got burgers an fries just like da movies." He finished dropping the top of all white BMW.

I squealed then looked over at him. "Shut up, I just wanna kiss you right now!" I finished, looking directly in his eyes.

"What ya waitin fo, I told ya all dis is yours, cut the shy shit and do whatever you want." He said.

"Peanut butter cup please, and a bacon cheeseburger," I said instantly feeling self conscious.

"Aight." He said with irritation rolling off him. He got out the car and walked a few feet away from the car to order the items. The beginning of the move started but he was 5 minutes late getting all our food.

"Thank you," I said then I placed a kiss on his cheek.

He did a little smirk but continued to watch the movie which was Daddy's Girls.

I sipped on my milkshake when it made that sound that indicates that you're sipping on the last of it. "Yuh want some mo, CC?" Jay asked, reaching for my free hand.

"No thank you." I responded watching as he brought my hands up to his lips and kissed it.  He kept my hand in his tracing small circles with his thumb and this continued all throughout the movie.
..

*Jason's POV*

After the movie, we were on our way home in comfortable silence, I just took my girl out and she was really excited, I tried to think out of the box for her because she is an out of the world female to me.
I don't think I deserve her, I think I'll just contaminate her, so I'm trying to do my best to keep her but also help her to be tougher than she is, I need me a rider that know how to stand up for herself.
"You like da movie?" I asked her, she be looking so beautiful in any situation and that calms me down.
"Yes, I watched it a hundred times before but never at a drive in!" She said with light in her eyes.
"I'm glad yuh happy." I said pulling up in the garage. I hastily grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply, I liked kissing her, just because I'm the only one she's ever kissed and will ever kiss. "Get in da house, in da room." I whispered because of how close we were.
She opened the garage doo and sped up the stairs to the bedroom with me behind her. She opened he door and I instantly pushed her in, closing the door behind me.
I grabbed her 5sos shirt and pulled it over her head breaking a kiss for only a split second. She loved those white people bands that sound like two pot bangin together. Ha weird ass.
She slowly put her arms on my chest as mine started to move lower, now gripping her ass through her jeans.
"Ja-Jason." She spoke in the middle of our heated kiss.
"Mhm" I asked with my lips still somewhat pressed to hers trying to get her to shut up.

"What are we doi-?"

"Man shut up CC, just watch." I said pulling off my own shirt. Once I succeeded with that I picked her up by her legs and laid her on the bed, I slowly unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off while looking in her eyes waiting for her to tell me to stop.
Once her pants were off I raised a brow at her in surprise, I guess all I had to do was sit down and talk to her.

She nodded her head for me to proceed and I laid between her legs kissing her while my hands played with her underwear, I made in in and tried slipping a finger in but she was too small. She was wet and I could feel it on my finger but it could not go in, I spread a legs all the way out and started working on her breasts trying to get her to loosen up a bit, then I tried again.
With one swift move my finger slipped in and her back arched towards me, I looked down at her chest where her bra used to be and dove into her breasts again, they were perky and soft, at this point I wish I was a baby so I could just cuddle with em.
I started moving my finger in and out then in a "come here" motion trying to see what works for her but the tightness of her had me struggling and I knew what I had to do.
I completely slipped off her underwear and lowered myself to where my head was between her legs.

"Wait! Jason, no no no no no I-," she began but I cut her off when I blew on her little slit then went to work.

I had her screaming out and wriggling under me until she came and went to sleep instantly. I went to take a cold shower trying to control the monster of an erection I had developed. I put on some fresh boxers and went to cuddle up next to CC while checking my phone.
I was never s cuddling kind of guy, but when CC hang on to me at night it just reassures me that she's here, safe, and never leaving. I held on to her tighter because of my thoughts and opened a picture message Smokey sent me.
It was a picture of CC's rabbit with a blunt in her mouth. I laughed lowly trying not to wake her up but lord knows both Smokey and I are dead when she wake up.

—————————
A/N: sooo I tried writing Jason's POV in a different way, lemme know if you're ok with it like this or you want me to go back to the old way I write him.
Also there's a little action for you *wink*
They started being comfortable around each other, you guys have been asking when she's gonna stop being shy, it's a process and she improved a whole lot this chapter and the last but there's only more to come.
Do you guys want a chapter from Smokey's POV lemme know, my trip is over btw I came back yesterday and I miss the people I was there with. We went to a Marine boot camp for a week and we were basically treated like recruits I met a very inspiring and I just can't describe it but our drill instructor was out of this world not to mention he was kinda cute. Anywho it was a good experience. Thanks for reading don't forget to cite and COMMENT tyty