Once Upon A Dream

(So hey you guys...This is my first fanfic so be nice I'm writing this to kind of vent i suppose. So yeah...oh and the picture above is what the marks look like and im letting you guys imagine what the Beta sign looks like. warnings: Cursing)
-Arthur's P.O.V-
The sky was dark and gloomy like usual...it was mid September making it Autumn. The chilly breeze danced with my golden hair sending chills down my back. I can hear the ground crunch beneath me as I walked to the town square. I pull my turtle neck up covering my mouth and nose the warmth enveloped my face making me sigh. A puff of fog revealed when i let out my breathe. I can see many villagers head to the castle in hopes of seeing the prince and king, who were holding a festival. Many believe the event is a way to get other royals from different kingdoms to see the prince.
I roll my eyes at the thought but kept walking. To be honest I hate these types of events...but ever since the incident that  happened I didn't really want to head out and just stay inside. My brothers however thought I should go out and meet some new people. Bloody pricks...I could strangle them but I just choose not to though, I don't know why I just do... I sighed seeing the castle and featival. I stood awkwardly at the entrance of the festival seeing the laughing faces of the children. Some people laughing and smiling, I glanced at a couple that were sitting under a tree talking to eachother.

~flashback~
"Alfred you bloody twat! What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted looking up at the American that was hanging upside down by his knees from a tree branch. "Oh you know just hanging around." He gave me a cheeky grin the made me smile. I can never stay mad at him forever... I walk up to him caressing his cheeks and kiss him gently. He smiles in the kiss, I pull away looking into his blue eyes. "Come on We'll be late for the world meeting~" i said softly, the American nodded hoisting himself up so he was sitting on the tree branch. I watched him jump down and we began to walk to the conference room hand in hand.

~end of flashback~
I blinked rapidly rubbing my forehead. The vision remained in my mind, the gentle smile, the brown leather jacket with a 50 on the back, and his ocean blue eyes. "Alfred.." I whispered so no one near could hear me, That's the prince's name...I was brought out of my thoughts by someone bumping into me. I gasped looking up to see a yellow uniform causing me to jump back. It was the king of Diamonds, he gave me a grin and moved a lock of his shoulder length blond hair. "Pardon me little rabbit I didn't mean to bump into u~" he said lifting up my hand and kissed it gently. I cringed slightly but not enough to be noticed, he lowers my hand and smiles. His violet eyes glimmered in the light, I swallowed hard, "I apologize for not paying attention your highness." I said uncomfortably. He smirks, "It's quite alright little rabbit." He winked at me and walked on his Jack and Queen followed behind with a few guards.
I felt a chill run down my back, I've heard that the king of Diamonds was odd but I never knew he was that odd. I continued walking through the festival seeing villagers from different kingdoms which was intresting. Then I see them...the King, Ace, Jack, and the...Prince...I smiled softly as the vision of a different person who looked like the prince and I replayed. "Hey! What are you doing?" I felt strong hands on my shoulder, "Unhand me!" i shout trying to squirm out of his grip only to fail miserably. Next thing I knew it the prince was in front of me confused and a bit angered.

(Welp this ending sucked sorry....Anyways here you go my first fanfic hope you liked it....and I'll see you guys....IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!))