Alfred and little Rabbit's return

(Next chapter!!! Enjoy!!!)

-Arthur's P.O.V-
"You're...alright.." I stared at Alfred with eyes filled with hatred and sadness, "Of course I am you twat." I spat out not thinking twice of what I was saying. "Though you may have been the Queen you still better watch your mouth Arthur Kirkland." Snapped Yao causing me to grit my teeth. "Stay away from us..." I hissed staring into Alfred's eyes, "Stop looking for us...stop trying to find us....stay away from us...." I could see the hurt in Alfred's eyes. Alfred reached for my shoulder, "Arthur..."
"No! Don't touch me!" Alfred looked at me like I was a rabid animal ready to pounce an kill him if he didn't make the right move.
"You listen to me Alfred stay away from me and my baby you understand?"
"Why are you acting like this Arthur!?!"
"Why am I acting like this...? Why am I acting like this!? Ha! As if you would forget!" I hollered my face red with anger. Alfred tightens his fists, "Enlighten me then! Why are you acting like I hurt you in some fucking way!?!" Tears streamed out of my eyes, "You betrayed me Alfred! You didn't do anything when I stood on that platform ready to get executed!" I could feel my legs were about to give out. "All you did was watch! That's all you did you bloody arse!" I could feel my anger boil inside me.
I was hurting....I felt as though I was dying inside...No happiness could come for me...nothing...only hatred, malice, and betrayal...
By now I was sobbing into my hands, "You...did...nothing..." I wiped the tears away keeping my gaze down on the ground.
"Yeah I did nothing because I was scared...I was scared that my love for you was just an illusion....I was scared for my people..." He wasn't saying what I wanted him to say, " and yet no matters how hard I tried to forget you I couldn't....because the memories and love for you remained..." I look up at him, " I couldn't forget you I never could....you were everything to me...please come back to the kingdom...let me help you through the pregnancy then...you can choose which path you want to take." Alfred let's out a heavy sigh. "You may leave the castle with or with out the baby or stay with us..."

Which path...should I choose after the pregnancy....?

(There you go! New chapter hooray!! Song of Inspiration: All Of Me
Thank you guys so much for reading face butt that vote but to in the side like a fucking boss!!!!! And I'll see all you guys in the next chapter!!!!!!!!)