A Lullaby For A Stormy Night

(*whoopsh* HELLO EVERYONE my name's Pinetree_b4 and today/tonight's chapter is a fluffy one so yeah. Disclaimer: I don't own hetalia and the song above. I just thought it would be cute to write a story revealing Alfred's deep fear. So yeah have fun! Sorry for grammar and shit Warning: Cuteness maybe cursing)
-Arthur's P.O.V-
It was after the ball and I officially became Alfred's mate...sort of... Bloody Hell I'm going to kill that brat...It was night time and I was sitting on the bed in the guest room. I could hear the thunder and rain outside the smell of fresh rain seeped into the room.  It smelled like ground and leaves a soothing smell to be honest.
The lightning reflected off of the silk pajamas I wore my omega sign revealing itself to the world. I began rubbing the side of my neck with the mark not use to having my neck show this much.
I suddenly hear the bedroom door fly open I whipped my head around seeing the prince standing in the doorway tears streaming down his face. "Alfred..?" I said a bit worried when next thing I knew Alfred was holding onto me for dear life. He was trembling and every time the the thunder cracked he would yelp in fear. I motioned us to the bed sitting down letting him take a seat next to me still hugging me tightly. "Shh shh...it's okay Im here..." I cooed stroking the back of his hair gently.

-flashback-
"Engwand Im scared..." Said the small country as he clung onto my clothing. I began to comfort him singing softly a lullaby my eldest brother use to sing to me. His tears stained my vest but I didn't  mind he was a child and I don't blame him.

-end of flashback-
"Little child be not a afraid the rain pounds harsh against the glass, like an unwanted stranger. There is no danger I am here tonight~" I sang softly holding him close as if he was still a child afraid of the thunder. There was another clap of thunder causing Alfred to yelp nuzzling into me more. "Little child be not afraid though thunder explodes and lightning flashes illuminates your tear stained face I am here tonight~"
Alfred sighed calming down a bit as I sang through the song. "And someday you'll know that nature is so, the same
Rain that draws you near me..." His cheeks brightened a faint pink when I sang the last sentence. "Falls on rivers and land and forests and sand makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning~"
I try not to notice that the prince was nuzzling into my chest making me blush brightly. I felt him glance up at me wiping his eyes as he listened to me sing. "And...Even I....was...a little child. And I was afraid...but a gentle someone always came to dry all my tears. Trade sweet sleep for tear. And to give a kiss goodnight.... Well now I am grown. And these days have shown. Rains apart of how life goes. But its dark and its late so I'll hold you and wait. Till your frighten eyes do close. And I hope that you know. That nature is so, the same rain that draws you near me. Falls on rivers and land and forest and sand. Makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning...."
I could hear Alfred snore softly causing me to smile. I slowly maneuvered Alfred under the bed covers pulling the blanket up to his face and kissed his cheek gently.  "Everything's better in the morning..." I whispered heading over to my side getting comfortable and falling asleep.

(Holy shit four chapters done in one day! Yay! Sorry for the corny chapter I just thought it would be cute if Artie sang to Alfred so.....yeah goodnight/goodmorning everyone...)