The Heat

(Okay A chapter everyone has been waiting for ARTHUR'S HEAT XDDDD So yeah enjoy and such warnings: Terrible smut (don't like don't read or skip this chapter.) lots of stalling. -_-
I do NOT own the art or any references or the characters in this book ;-; only the plot and some characters like Helga in the last chapter. ENJOY! Oh and song of inspiration: (thought I would do this for now on) Bruises and Bitemarks [aph cmv])

-3rd P.O.V-
It has been over a month since Arthur and Alfred had married the kingdom had gotten stronger and the economy was good.
Alfred was sitting at his desk doing some paperwork for his father who had fallen ill a few days ago. Yao and Arthur had been trying their best to help the once king and Alfred their very best. Of course Alfred being as stubborn as he was told them to just tend to his father but Arthur being more stubborn wanted to tend to both.
"Your highness...?" A faint Chinese accent could be heard from the doorway. Alfred lifted his head up beckoning Yao to come in. Yao shuffled in, "The Queen requested to see you..." Alfred lifted an eye brown in confusion. "Why is that?" Asked Alfred looking at his Jack with concern, "His majesty has started his heat." Said Yao a bit hesitant to say it at first.
To Alfred this is a shock and surprise considering he has never been with an Omega on their heat.  "H-His heat?" Alfred stuttered out swallowing hard, Yao nodded, "And he requests to see you immediatley." Alfred nodded in understanding quickly standing up.
They head to the room Arthur was isolated in the strong sent of heat could be smelled. Yao covered his nose from the intoxicating smell, "He is in there." Alfred nodded slowly opening the door the sent hitting him in the face like a punch to the nose.
"A-Alfred...sh-shut the door..." Said a weak raspy voice from within the dark room. Alfred obeyed closing the door behind him. The smell enveloped him, practically consumed his sanity his alpha instincts kicking into gear. The young King waited for someone to call him over like a puppy. "Alfred...c-come here..." Right on cue Alfred shuffled towards the bed seeing his beloved Queen half naked on the bed curled up into a ball his face was flushed a deep dark red. Arthur turned his head so he was facing the lust filled face of Alfred who was obviously trying not to through off his and Arthur's pants off and mating with him then and there.
"Alfred..." Whimpered the omega his symbol showing clearly to Alfred, "Hey Arthur...How you feeling...?" Arthur smiled weakly, "I could...be better I suppose..." Arthur cringed slightly. Alfred's face softened, "Is there anything you need me to do?" Almost instantly Arthur nodded. "I-I need you A-Alfred..." The alpha's eyes widened and his need for Arthur has grown ten times more. Alfred nodded feeling somewhat awkward but excited since this was his first time doing this. Like instinct he kissed Arthur earning a yelp from the omega who then melted into the kiss.
Arthur wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, he could feel Alfred nibble at his bottom lip causing Arthur to let put a soft moan. The two pull away panting a bit, "Arthur c-can I...?" Arthur bit his lip and nodded. Alfred snaked his hand down Arthur's slim figure to the brit's belt beginning to undo it. Alfred placed butterfly kisses on his Queen's neck trailing down to his collar bone. "A-Al..." Alfred smirked starting to unbutton Arthur's pants then pulling on his zipper.

The smell.....his body....I want him...I need him...thought Alfred as he stared down at Arthur. The Queen's face was flushed and his neck and shoulder had scattered bite marks and hickeys. Arthur had already torn through Alfred's many layers and coat, he reaches up taking off Alfred's glasses taking them off with a lustful smile and tosses them aside. Alfred's eyes sparkled causing Arthur to blush harder. "W-Well...What are you waiting for you twat...." Alfred blushed, "Give me some time okay! I'm new to this!" Arthur scoffed at the reply. "Just...do it..."

-Arthur's P.O.V-
"J-Just...do it..." I said looking away, "Alright Alright give me a minute." I felt my pants go down to my ankles then fully off. I look up at Alfred who was staring at my lower regions causing me to cover myself. "Q-Quit staring you git!" I shouted my face heating up more, Alfred reaches over to my hand slowly making me uncover myself. "Arthur...~" I watched as Alfred leaned in closing the gap between our lips.
He was holding back I can feel it I pull away biting my lip using all of the strength I had left to flip us over. I look down at him his eyes widened in surprise, "Quit...stalling..." I crushed out lips together gripping his shoulder tightly. I feel him grin in the kiss sliding down his hand down to my waist.
I moan softly feeling him tease my entrance, he smirks licking my bottom lip. My eyes widened at the new feeling I felt, I pull away moaning loudly closing my eyes tightly. "Is the Queen enjoying this?" His voice had a slight growl.
This...feeling....it....was new. Nothing like I've ever experienced before, at least not in a good way...he adds another diget. (Yup you know what that diget is 😏) I could feel my heart begin to race. Alfred was different, Alfred IS different. He takes his time even when he really doesn't want to. He wants to LOVE me not fuck me sensless, not like that alpha that attacked me before...
"Artie..." I snap out of my thoughts hearing the nickname Alfred gave me and feeling him pull out his fingers. His hand were now on my waist gripping it tightly, and he flips us over again forcing a yelp out from me. He leans in close to my ear, "I'm going to put it in..." I nod wrapping my arms around his neck. Alfred kisses my neck slowly pushing in with a groan, "A-Al~" I bite my lower lip tears threatening to spill. "M-Move..."
"What..?"
"I said Move Alfred..." He nods starting to thrust into me.
No preperation....nothing...just pure need and greed for one another. For touch, for nips, for kisses, for warmth, for each other...
"*moans loudly*"
Kiss me....Kiss me harshly....Kiss me sweetly....kiss me curiously....I need you...
I throw my head back moaning out Alfred's name as I neared my end. My nails dug into his shoulder causing him to start to bleed. So this is what it feels like to be loved by someone you care about... "Arthur...Arthur...Arthur..." Chanted Alfred as I clawed at his back, I could feel the knot start to form. With one more thrust from Alfred I released on our chest soon after he released as well causing me to arch my back.

Alfred...

Git...

(Here you go my longest chapter! 1,000+ words to be exact. I'm so sorry for not updating so soon, i fell ill yesterday and my hands were shaking so much I couldn't write on. So yeah my smut is terrible so stalled XDDD. Hope you at least read through it ;-; right....?
.....
.....
Well fine then leave why dont ya!!! DXXXXX
For those of you who did stay and liked the chapter you know what you should do? You should PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON WITH YOUR THUMB OR INDEX FINGER!! And leave a comment too if you have anything else to say that the vote button can't. Thank you guys so much for reading and *gets up close to you* i'll see all you dudes... *screams in you're ear* IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!)