Baren

This is kind of a different chapter :3

::Ludwig's POV::

I sighed heavily as I laid down on the mat that I set out for both Kiku and I. Feli of course was asleep by the fire that was slowly diminishing. Kiku was laying beside me his back towards me, I place my arm around his waist, "Kiku...?" I whispered he shuffles a bit. (my god ship it so much) "Mein Liebe are you awake?"

"Hai I am..." he turns over towards me with sad eyes, "Kiku...I know it's hard to talk about it but....we need an heir..." Kiku sighs heavily, "I know but I can't remember...? " I hug him tightly, "I know..."

A few weeks ago, after trying for a long time we got the news...Kiku was baren. Kiku was devastated when he found out, he cried almost every night knowing he would never be able to have a child of his own. Though a few nights ago I was discussing with the physician and he discussed about having Feli bare the child instead, but only with Kiku and Feli's consent. I discussed it with Feli and knowing that Kiku could not bare any children he agreed to do so. All that was left was Kiku...

"What if Feli was to bare the child?" Kiku looks up at me, "The child doesn't have to know anything about-"

"That's the problem Ludwig...I don't want that... I give full consent only if the child knows who the true mother is. I don't want the child to live in lies, I want them to not live a life like Briar has. Living without knowing who the mother was only to see that his mother is right across from him. I love you so much Ludwig but if we keep the true identity of the mother from the child I could never live with myself." I held him close. "And I love you as well Kiku." I kissed his head lightly and cuddled him close. Pretty soon he fell asleep and I did the same as well.

"Ludwig!!" I woke up in a hurry to see Feli and Kiku caught by soldiers of the Jacks. "Let go of them!" I shout unsheathing my sword and wielded it ready to attack. One of the soldiers smirked, "For a king you're not so dangerous are you." I watched as one of them held Kiku close his hand on his neck as he grin. Kiku whimpers and tries to move out of his grasp only to be held tighter, "You're a pretty one aren't ya?" he smells his neck and smirks. "Don't touch him you bitch!" I try to charge after only to be taken down and stopped. I try to break free when I hear Kiku yelp and cry out along with Feli screaming at them. I felt one of the soldiers pull on my hair, "Gilbert will be pleased to see you." I grunt in pain as they took us away.

Sorry not sorry but I ship Germany and Japan SO HARD OMFG!!!! But I ship Gerita too so why not ;) please my Gerita fans and Germany x Japan and please myself as well but you guys will hate me so much when I write in Ludwig's POV again. Sooooooo yeah new update possibly tomorrow.