Epilogue PT. 2

Aw I'm so sad this is the last chapter I weep 😭

::Alfred's POV::

It has been two days since Arthur got sick...I stayed by him the whole time holding his hand whispering sweet nothings to him. "A-Alfred..." Arthur's breath hitched a bit as he stroked my cheek, I sniffled as I leaned into the touch. "It's not suppose to end this way..." I mumbled tears streaming out of my eyes, I held his hand tightly as heavy sobs exited me. "Al-Alfred listen t-to me....even if I-I don't-" Arthur was interrupted by a coughing fit. He slowly sat up and coughed violently, I gently rubbed his back watching as blood splattered on the palm of his hand.

He eventually stopped his breathing was heavy and labored. "Alfred...it hurts..." I held him close, "I know baby I know..." I whispered, "A-Alfred....please talk to me please." I nod sniffling a bit, "Remember Arthur when we met...? In the town square when you stared at me...?" I asked receiving a weak nod from Arthur. "I loved you from the start darling...I'll never stop loving you..." I whispered whimpering a bit. "I love you too...Alfred..." I leaned forward and kiss him I could feel him desperately kiss back until he eventually went limp. I pull away as sobs escaped me, I didn't even realize I was screaming in agony, in sadness, in heart ache. "Don't leave me please...." I whimpered nuzzling into his shirt holding his cold and lifeless body in my arms.

"I love you..."

______________________________________

I stood close to my children holding Kaze close along with Briar in Jerome's arms sobbing into his shoulders. I watched as the soldiers carried the open coffin Arthur laid peacefully in. They stopped at the edge of the cliff letting people say their last words to him, I turned to Briar, "Take care of Kaze Briar." I say as I head quickly to the coffin. Briar yells my name, "I'm sorry...." I quickly pick up the body of Arthur and run to the edge of the cliff and jump. Screams could be heard from the crowd as we fell. I suddenly felt water envelope us as we sunk deeper to the depths.

It all disappeared...the pain, the sadness everything....

We're free....

______________________________________

"Alfred you bloody git where are you!?!" I huddled close to my son in the closet he giggles slightly. "Alfred? Briar this isn't funny we have a world meeting soon." I look at the crack underneath the door to see Arthur standing close by. I look down at Briar and signal him to scare Arthur. Next thing I knew it I hear a high pitched scream, "Briar!!! Don't scare me like that!!!" I hope out the closet (lol lmfao) to see Briar smiling brightly hugging Arthur's legs. I walk up to him and hold him close kissing his cheek. "Fucking ass..." he mumbles quietly enough so that I could only hear his comment. "Love you too babe." I nuzzle into his messy blond hair. "Briar go get ready for school."

"Okay mama!!" says Briar as he skips to his room. Arthur sighs, "Something a matter?" I ask looking at his a bit concerned, "Have you ever felt like....we've done this before?" I look at him confused. "Never mind it's idiotic..." I shrug and smiled.

Though I do feel like that too, some time in a different place a different time I have met Arthur before and had a child like Briar. But it's like a long lost memory long to be forgotten tp the world.

Never to be remembered....

Only to be a forgotten story.....

The End

AAAAAAAAHHHHH MY FIRST STORY THAT I HAVE EVER FINISHED. I'm sorry that this story was a bit confusing but omg I'M SO HAPPY I FINISHED THIS STORY!!! Now I will be fully dedicated to The Wolf and Me along with my septiplier story Mute. So check those stories out if you haven't and I'll see you in a new story bye bye 👋