In Which Rabbit Feels Lonely

(Okay I have to say I am so sorry to everyone who love/like this book. I ment to write a chapter but I'm procrastinating XD well, I'm forcing myself to write a chapter, here you go. This is dedicated to Grimmire because they're a sweet heart for supporting my story. °^° anyways here you go you UsUk fangirls/boys also this is suppose to be a cute chapter but no promises.)

::Arthur's POV::

~1 week later~

The room was dark and barely lit by the light of the sun. It has been a week since I returned to The Kingdom Of Spades and already I'm not welcomed anymore. The maids coward in fear, servants flinched at my gentle touch, Royals and peasants spatted dark and cruel words to me. I mostly remained in the guest room with guards preventing me from going out of the room. For once in my life in a very long time I felt...lonely...vile...a freak...

I let out a sigh as I pulled draw back the curtains, revealing the bright sun and the over look of the town. I placed a hand on my swollen stomach, humming softly and rubbing it gently. I could see the towns people walking around, I wonder what they were doing...working? Talking? Gossip? Who knows...

I felt the breeze gently caress my face sending chills up my spin and goosebumps on my arms. I smiled softly, it seemed like the only thing that kept me going all these months was the quietness of the cottage I lived in, along with the sound of the breeze. I have thought plenty of times about taking my own life, because of how the memories of Alfred watching me almost get killed still haunted me.

Ever since then I had nightmares about the day I was almost killed. I would cry most of the night empty and alone wishing for Alfred to be with me. To hold me...to love me like he used to...

I messed around with my wedding ring that I still wore from when Alfred and I married. It felt like only yesterday when that happened... But now...I don't know anymore...

Alfred barely talks to me anymore, and when he does his voice isn't as kind as it was when he found me... The only person who sees me as a normal human is Yao. He would occasionally talk to me, tell me about what Alfred was doing and what other royals were doing. I remember when Alfred had quests from the Heart Kingdom the Jack accidentally went into my room thinking it was the bathroom and pissed himself out of fright. Apparently the other kingdoms were notified about my powers as well.

After I helped the young Jack clean up his clothing, he warmed up to me asking me questions as to where I have been, what I have been doing, and telling me names he thought were cute for the baby I was carrying. That's when King Ludwig and Queen Kiku came to investigate with Alfred as to where the young Italian went, only to find him sitting there in front of me talking and keeping me company.

They mostly watched me to see if I was going to harm him, but it ended with Kiku drooling over how cute the Jack was when he placed his hands and ear against my stomach, feeling and hearing the child within me. That's when Alfred removed the innocent Jack from the room and set guards in front of the door of the room to keep me from going out and from anyone coming in.