When A Past Is Revealed

(This is kind of a feels chapter so prepare yourself. Warnings: cursing, possible feels)
-Arthur's P.O.V-
Alfred stared at me and I stared back (eye sex once again) we stood up causing me to look down at the ground. "What do you mean...used?" I cringed at the words, "Im used okay? Im not a virgin..." I said coldly turning away from Alfred. I could feel Alfred stare daggers into my back, "what are you saying....? Were you somebody else's mate?" I tighten my fists.
-3rd P.O.V-
Arthur whipped around his fist gripped toghtly, "No Alfred I was never anyone's mate Alfred!" Shouted Arthur a hint of hurt in his voice. "Then why are you saying that you were used!?!" Arthur felt himself break inside.
No he never was anyone's mate...he never properly mated with anyone because of his brother, Dylan saved him. He remembered himself screaming for help as the alpha attacked. He remember the pain he remembered the words the alpha said. Everything was as clear at day to him....

-Flash back!!!! To a few months ago-
"ALLISTOR HELP ME!"
"No one's going to help you Omega~ You're going to be mine~"Arthur felt pure hatred and fear that day. He remembered feeling his clothes get torn and pulled off of his body.
The dirt coming in contact with his skin along with the cold autumn breeze. He was only a few yards away from the house his three brothers and himself were living in. He felt the burn...he felt the heat...he felt the pain...he felt the throb....he felt it all and he could never forget it.
"S-Stop...please..." He managed to choke out until he hears, "ARTHUR!" The alpha was pulled off of the omega just in time. His button up shirt in shreds and his pants down to his knees. His radiant emerald green eyes now a dull green as he stared up at the sky. He could hear the alpha scamper away and the sound of his brother running to his side holding him close. "Arthur..."
"Arthur...!"
-end of flashback-
"ARTHUR SAY SOMETHING!"
Arthur snapped out of his thoughts looking into Alfred's blue eyes tears streaming out of his eyes. Alfred could see the terror and disgust in Arthur's eyes and smell it in his sent. "Unhand me." Said Arthur bluntly slapping Alfred's hands away from his shoulders. Alfred's heart sank as he watched his future Queen wipe away the tears helplessly. "Arthur...I chose you for a reason remember...?" Arthur nodded looking away from Alfred, "I didn't choose you to just have you bear an heir for the throne...." Said The prince with a sad look. "I chose you because I like you...understand...?"
"But I might not like you..."
"We both know that's a lie." Arthur turned away blushing slightly. Alfred slowly walked up next to him moving Arthur's face so he was looking up at him. "I'm sorry someone was so cruel to do that to you...I promise I will never let anyone hurt you like that ever again for as long as I live..." The prince declared with a smile. "Like...a hero...?"
"Yeah of course. I'll be you're hero if you want me to." Arthur nodded smiling softly.
"Good I got you to smile." The blond haired prince said with a smile. Arthur giggled wiping away any stray tears that were left behind. Alfred sighed longingly, "Come, Yao might be waiting for us." The future Queen nodded walking along side Alfred as they walked towards the castle both blushing lightly.

(Here we go another sappy chapter hooray! Anyways hope you guys like this and alway punch that vote button if you liked it! Chapter 7 and 8 should be up today as well but who knows. Bub bye!!)