The Letter

Yay Updates!

::Alfred's POV::

I sat at my desk signing off papers and reading them from different kingdoms. Like requests of money from the Club Kingdom, request for help from the Heart Kingdom so on and so forth. I sigh heavily leaning back into my chair and pinch the bridge of my nose. My eyes wondered a bit looking at the letter that Briar brought back from Arthur... Oh Arthur... I lean over and take a hold of the letter and carefully open it breaking the wax seal that held the Diamond Crest. I take out the piece of parchment and unfold it. I began to read:

My Dearest Alfred,

Words can not express the happiness I felt when I read your letter. My heart is overwhelmed with joy to hear from you. Dear Briar...our Briar has grown to be a handsome young man. It took all of my might to not hug him and tell him how proud I am of him. You have raised him well like you promise though it pains me to see you suffer while I watch in sadness next to the man I do not love. My heart will always belong to you and only you. Though I feel as though my loyalty to you has strained for I am pregnant with the Diamond Kingdom's heir to the throne. I tried I truly did to keep my loyalty in check but being an omega it is hard for me to restrain myself when I am in heat. Though through experience I have discovered that Francis is determined for me to bare his heir (lol that rhymed) so without my consent he has impregnated me with his heir. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant, though I am occasionally experiencing some difficulties through the pregnancy. I have been getting sick with a fever more often and I have been getting weaker through the weeks. I want to be with you, I have never felt so alone...I want to be with you and Briar. It pained me when I saw him smile because he has your smile. All the memories flooded back and pained my already aching heart. Never forget Alfred that I love you very much and that I will always love you no matter what. Maybe one day I will be with you instead of the asshole of a frog. Maybe we could be a family again, I could watch Briar grow and be there when he marries. Think of the possibilities Alfred. Think of the fantasies that could come true. Until your next letter.

With Love,
Arthur

I clench the letter tightly in my fist tears streaming out of my eyes. Arthur was...never a strong person physically, he would get sick fairly easily for days to weeks sometimes. It worries me especially since he's pregnant again. I prey for them...I pray for them both...

-FlashBack-

"Hey Arthur..." I sat beside the hospital bed that Arthur laid on his face flush a light pink his forehead had a sheen of sweat. His breathing was heavily, his eyes were half lidded and a weak smile played on his face. "Al-Alfred..." his voice was raspy and weak, I held onto his hand. "Arthur...your country is getting weaker..." Arthur coughs harshly into the blankets while gripping my hand tightly. I winced softly as he coughs slowly sitting up continuing to cough. I gently rubbed circles on his back until he eventually stopped, "I know... I can feel it..." I hug him tightly.

"Don't forget I'll be with you every step of the way..."

-end of flashback-

I slowly open my eyes, what was that? A flashback? Of something that never happened?

But it felt so...real...

AND YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THE FLASHBACK THINGS DIDN'T YOU!!!! HA nope of course not jesus...anyways here you go.