Little Rabbit Returns

Hello Hello welcome to a new chapter.

::Arthur's POV::

The cool spring air swept across my face as I laid in bed Francis's arm wrapped around my waist tightly. I slowly sat myself up placing my hand on my protruding stomach. I maneuvered myself out of Francis's grasp and walk to the balcony. I sighed heavily as I pinch the bridge of my nose. My head was pounding and the bedroom felt stuffy. Being able to just stand outside felt nice, I leaned against the railing gently so I wouldn't put to much pressure on my stomach.

I smile softly as I rubbed my belly gently I could feel the baby move within me. I started thinking about Briar...How I didn't get watch him grow up...how I never saw him take his first steps...how I never got to see his coronation for prince... I sniffle softly knowing I may not be able to watch this child grow in the state I have been in for a while. Constant aches and headaches, fevers, fatigue and a many other things. Of course I stick my chin up and smile though I yell at Francis or something but I still try to stay positive. I look out into the kingdom of Diamonds the lower town was brightly lit with light. I wonder what they're doing? Anything fun? 

I glance back inside of the room seeing Francis sleeping and snoring. I roll my eyes a bit and start heading back to bed when I hear something. I stopped and listened a bit longer, a voice I recognise it. I turn around and quickly go to the railing I looked down and see Alfred a smile on his face along with Briar and Yao.

I saw Brair who looked aggravated and a but upset and Yao talking softly to him. "Alfred." he waves and looks around quickly to see is soldiers were coming. I look over to see him head towards the trellis and begins climbing up. I watch eagerly Yao and Briar grab the reins of their horse and pull them close to castle wall.

Alfred climbs over the railing and cleans his jacket off. I quickly walk towards him and hug him tightly. "Alfred." I mutter and quickly kiss him, I felt him place a hand on my cheek tears flooding my eyes. Happiness over flooded my sense I felt like I could fly, we slowly pull away he places his forehead against mine. I sniffled and tried not to cry out in happiness. Alfred smiles softly as he strokes my cheek, "I missed you my love." a smile crept across my face, "I missed you-"

"Well well well. How romantic." Alfred quickly maneuvers me so I was behind him. I saw that Alfred hand his hand on the hilt of his sword. Francis had his sword in hand a deranged look on his face as he stared at us. "You are not going to take him away from me." Alfred says through gritted teeth, he slowly pulls out his sword and wields it. Francis does the same, "Well I guess you will lose your life." next thing I knew I was pushed away as Alfred blocks the attack Francis makes.

Their swords clashed sparks flew with every other blow one attack after another I quickly ran into the room and search through the drawers for anything I could use. For Alfred...

::Alfred's POV::

I step back with almost every step I could feel myself get closer and closer to the railing. Francis attempted to stab me but I block it, I felt my spine hit the stone railing. Francis's blade comes up and almost slices into my face until I block it. For a King who is older than me he had a lot of strength he tries to force the blades downwards towards my face. He moves his blade and successfully disarms me. My breath hitches, "Die Alfred F Jones!" hollers Francis as he pulls his sword up and brings it down.

I close my eyes tightly, no pain...no metal piercing into me. I slowly open my eyes to see Francis his sword only centimeters from my chest. He suddenly drops it, and falls to the ground. I look up to see Arthur standing in shock in one hand he had a knife and the other covered in blood. His night shirt had blood stains, I look at him and walk towards him. He drops the knife and collapses I quickly catch him in my arms. He's completely passed out, I slip my hand under his legs and support him and pick him up bridal style.

He'll never hurt you...

You're safe now Arthur....

Okay here is a new chapter the book is almost done btw and thank you to some of the people who actually went over to my other UsUk book The Wolf and Me and actually read and voted on it THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!!