In Which Little Rabbit Is Queen

(Lets just jump right in shall we?)

-Arthur's P.O.V-
It was the day if the wedding and everyone is in a frenzy to get it done and ready. I was in my room with a couple of servants and maids who were getting me ready as well for the wedding as was Alfred. I stared blankly at the mirror that showed me in my wedding attire. The servants brushed my hair straightened out and made my clothing nice and presentable. "Nervous your majesty?" I let out a nervous chuckle, "Yes...Yes I am." I said fiddling with my coat sleeve. One of the maids in the room smile, "That's alright dearie you'll do great." Some of the maids and servants nodded in agreement. I smiled at them thanking them for going through all this trouble for me when the door opened and there in the doorway was Yao. "We're ready for you." I thanked the servants and maids once more and followed Yao to the room where Alfred held his coronation. I stood there facing the doors Alfred's father next to me. He turns his head towards me, "I trust you Arthur to look out for the kingdom and my son." I looked back at him. "I will try my best." I said truthfully once again I was fiddling with my sleeve.
The music began to play, Alfred's father moved away so he wasn't view of the guests. The doors opened putting me in the spot light everyone turned their heads looking at me. I began to walk down the aisle heading toward Alfred and the priest. I hear some stray chattering but not much for anyone to notice.
Alfred was smiling brightly at me his glasses reflected the light that shimmered into the room. I notice out the corner of my eye I see three familiar faces looking at me with the other guests. It was my brothers...they smiled at me giving my cheeky suspicious grins which made me roll my eyes.
I continued to walk down the aisle getting closer Alfred with each step. I smiled softly as I got to Alfred standing beside him. We looked at the priest ready to start the ceremony.
To be honest I couldn't hear the priest because I was so nervous until I heard Alfred say, "I do." Which snapped me out of my thoughts. I try my hardest not to fuddle with my hands, "And do you, Arthur Kirkland, take Alfred F. Jones as your husband and King in sickness and in health and until death do you part?" I let out a shaky breathe, "I do." Before the priest said anything else more we both saw Yao walk up to us with two beautiful rings. Alfred picked them both up handing one to me. I watched as Alfred lifted up my left hand sliding the ring onto my ring and in return I did the same. We turn back facing Yao who smiled soft and turn towards me. "Arthur Kirkland....Do you swear on you're life that you will protect the people and the Kingdom of Spades until death or departure?" I nodded, "I swear on my life." I said confidently. Two servants emerged out of the corridor each with crown on a velvet pillow. "Then in the power invested in me I declared you the new Queen of the Kingdom Of Spades." Yao gingerly placed a beautiful crown on top of my head then went to Alfred an did the same. The priest stepped forward, "You may say your vows." We turned to each other once again. Alfred smiled at me, "I Alfred F. Jones swear to protect, love, and cherish you until death." I blushed lightly. "And I Arthur Kirkland swear to you that I will be by your side and love you until I take my last breathe." Alfred smiled a bit more brighter. "Now you may seal your bond with a kiss." Alfred bit his lip leaning in as did I and we kissed.
The room erupted with cheering and applauding, "LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!" They chanted we pulled away and faced the crowd our arms linked as we walked out of the room towards the ball room.

(Here we go Arthur and Alfred and King and Queen now yay! So yeah anywho thank you guys for reading punch the vote button and have a good day! Chapter nine should be up later today!)