Sanity Oh Insanity

(Omg I'm so sorry for the late update!! DX I've been very busy sorry... ;-;
Song of inspiration: Take me to church)

-Arthur's P.O.V-
I could feel someone push me down the corridor the chain that held me captive rattle with the sudden movement. I now wore a white dress shirt that belonged to Alfred along with brown pants and no shoes. I could feel the cold stone against my feet as I walked my head bowed in defeat. I felt the guard push me again, "I can walk myself you bloody wanker." I snapped making him step away. I could see a light reminding me I'm close to my death.
As we got to the platform infront of a large audience I stared at the noose that hung a few inches from me. Anger filled my well being my heart was broken and hurt.
The executioner put the noose around my neck tightening it a bit. I stare up at Alfred coldly who then shuffles a bit in fear. I grit my teeth listening to the high priest saying my sentence and damning me to hell.
Alfred...you could have called this execution off...you could have spared me...but..you're fear got the best of you...traitor...
Tears flooded out of my eyes I saw many people from the spades kingdom and I saw many people from other kingdoms including royalty. They're going to pay for my suffering...he's going to pay...
"Any last words Arthur Kirkland?" Spat out the priest spraying spit onto my cheek. I mumble something under my breathe, "what?" I look up at the crowd. They all responded with a gasp, my eyes had turned fully white and black wings unfolded from my back. The priest fumbled back, I was not myself anymore...my sanity...was no more...
I felt the chains break and drop down onto the floor. The noose burned and fell to my feet, "You will all burn! I lay a curse on the kingdom of spades! Feel my pain! Feel my wrath!" I holler at the crowd and with that I flew into the sky some black feathers fell through the air.

-Alfred's P.O.V-
I stared up at the sky watching the black feather float down and onto the panicking people. Shock over whelmed me, the person I trusted the most was gone and probably carrying my heir. "Arthur...."

(Short chapter I know but still XDD thanks for reading! If you liked it face slap that vote button in the face! Share to your fandom or whatever and like always I'll see you all in the next chapter!!!!)