In Which The Prince Is The New King

(Hey guys!!! Me again! Here's a new chapter of Once Upon A Dream. How's the story? Leave a comment below telling me what you think.))
-Alfred's P.O.V- (changed P.O.Vs XD)
It has been a week since Arthur told me about the incident that happened to him and it was now the week of the wedding. Even though I only scratched the surface of getting to know Arthur he's still distant. Maybe it's because he doesn't trust me...? Maybe it's because I'm an alpha...? Who knows...All I know is that I really do want to get to know Arthur but...its just a bit hard.
"Your majesty?" I look up from my paper work to see Yao in the doorway. I nodded for him to keeping going, "The guests are here and the preparations for the coronation is ready..." I sighed. "Have you told my father?" I asked looking into Yao's eyes and he nodded in agreement.
My father decided to resign early so I could have my coronation before the wedding.
Im nervous...hell why wouldn't I? The Kings, Queens, and Jacks were going to be watching me. The thought of it made me nervous, "I'll inform Arthur.." I said standing up from my desk. Yao nodded as we head towards Arthur's room.
As we neared the room I could hear Arthur's voice come from the room. He was singing something I couldn't recognize let alone understand. Yao gave me a worried look, "Don't think like that Yao." I said sternly giving him a slight glare. He look away from my gaze, I have heard that language before but I couldn't place who sang it of spoke it. "Arthur...?" I said cracking the door open a but seeing Arthur singing while he brushed his short golden blond hair. The song was so enchanting so...familar...
"Arthur?" My voice made him jump a bit, "W-What the hell Alfred!?!" He shouts his face a pure deep dark red. I chuckled slightly, "calm down dude it's just me." I said walking into the room. Yao stayed behind scoffing a bit, "me too..." He grumbled making smile softly.
"The coronation is going to start soon..." I look into the mirror we were infront of, I could see him smile, "Good I'm just about done give me a few minutes." I nodded in agreement. I turn to leave when hear him start humming the familiar song. I turn back around, "Hey Arthur...Where did you learn that song?" I asked causing him to look over at me. "From...a friend..." He said a bit confused, "Why...?" I hake my head, "It's nothing it just sounded familiar." Arthur gave me a slightly confused look but then smiled at me. "Okay." He gave me an innocent look which I somewhat adored. The new Queen....
-First Time Skip Wow-
My heart raced in my chest, it felt as though it was going to jump out of my throat. I let out a shaky breathe and thats when the doors opened. I could see the many faces stare at me some with confident looks some with caring smiles. I began to walk down the aisle towards where Arthur, my father, my brother, and jack waited for me. I kept my face straight and emotionless trying to look professional. I kneeled down on one knee in front of the podium where my father and Jack came to me. Yao was holding a red pillow with a beautifully decorated crown. My father tells me to stand up which I do. I look into my father's eyes, " Do you Alfred F. Jones swear on your life that you will protect the kingdom at all costs. Even when it means your life?" I nodded, "I do."
"Do you swear to put the kingdom and its people before you and all others?"
"I do." My father smiles turning to Yao gently picking up the crown and placing it gingerly on my head. "Then with the power invested in me you are now the King of the Spades kingdom until death or departure." The room began to fill with clapping and cheering. "Long live the king! Long live the king!" Shouts the guards and some of then people from the kingdom. I looked out over the many guests and then glance over at Arthur who was clapping along with the others smiling at me. I was the new king...the new King of The Kingdom Of Spades...

(Here we go chapter seven! Disclaimer I do not own the song of hetalia just saying. Hit that vote button like a fucking boss if you like it! And as always I'll see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!)