Little Rabbit And His Beloved King

(Chapter nine!! Yay! Im super behind on updates 😖 but here's nine enjoy!)

-Arthur's P.O.V-
The ball ended and now Alfred and I are in the bedroom we now shared. We were undressing and getting into our pajamas when I hear thunder. I looked out of the window to see rain start pouring, "Athur!" I turn to see Alfred under the bed sheets trembling. I couldn't help but smile softly going over to him crawling onto the bed and hugged the lump under the covers. "You're such a child." I said softly getting him to chuckle nervously, "Its not my fault you know." There was another clap of thunder. I hummed the lullaby softly getting him to calm down a bit.
"I'm here it's okay....you're okay..." I whispered Alfred silently poled his head out from under the sheets. Alfred hugged me tightly still trembling a bit, "Alfred...how long have you been afraid of the thunder..?" Alfred whimpered. "W-Well when I was little my father always left for trips for long periods of time leaving me alone in the castle on my own..." I sighed heavily.

-FLASHBACK!-
"Engwand wait!!" Tears streamed out of the little country's eyes. I turn around smiling seeing the small child run up to me hugging my legs. "Don't go please..." I pick up the american smiling hugging him close. He hugs me back crying softly, "I'll be back in a few months and then I'll be back okay...?" America nodded sniffling softly, "that's my brave little America~"

-end of flashback-
I pull away from Alfred smiling, "Alfred we're married now and...I promised my life that I would stay by you're side." Alfred smiled softly I gently kissed his cheek before turning over to turn off the light. I laid down closing my eyes, "Arthur...?" I hummed in question, "Can ...uh we...?" I turn over and scooted towards him and cuddle close feeling his strong but gently arms wrap around my waist hugging me close. I slowly fell into a deep sleep the sound of Alfred's heart beating and the rain tapping the window the only sounds I could hear.

(Chapter nine is done!!!! Yas!!! It's shorter than usual I know but yeah anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter Punch that Vote button 🌟 and I'll see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!)