How a Bad Boy steals a part of your heart ( Part two )

Kissing Tucker is like falling into the Unknown.

 The minute he pulled me close to him, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, Binding my hands together. My chest was pressed against his and Our heart beats mingles together.

At first, this kiss is sweet, Delicate, and Soft. He pulled back a litter and Looked in my eyes, smiling.

  I smile and looked up. ‘ I know you can do better, ‘  

                                And he did.

 His hand snaked to the back of my head and he crashed his lips hard to mine. I felt his tongue message my bottom lip , waiting for the invite. My mouth opens and Were going at it like starved dogs.

  Im breathing heavy when he pulls back. His hand goes down my neck and Slides along my jaw. He wraps his finger around my chin and lifts my face and kisses me again, this time biting and pulling on my lower lip.

That , of course , makes me think about my Aunts comment and I giggle. Tucker leans back and looks at me in amusement ?

‘ Do you find my kissing funny ? ‘

 ’ very, ‘ I said and he flicks my ear , playfully. I smiles and I flick his ear back. I start to pull away and he catches my hand in his.

  ‘ wanna go down to the beach ? ‘ My heart beat picks up a little and I nod my head. He smiles as he starts to tug me off the dance floor. The moon casts an eerie glow over everything and I can hear the Waves crashing against the sand

. I stop and Tucker looks at me in concern. I hold up a finger and take off my shoes. I place them both in one hand, and Tucker continues to lead the way.
   We get to the edge of the water and Tucker tugs me down after him. I fall the sand and my hips is against His.

I watch as he bring his hands through his hair . I Smile at him.
  ‘ your nervous , ‘ I could not believe the Tucker Jones was nervous. His eyes flick to mine.
  ‘ you do that to me. ‘ I blush and Tucker moves and cups my cheek again. He starts to make little circles with his thumb and his eyes flick to mine again.

‘ Tell me something you haven’t told anyone else. ‘ His green eyes are scanning mine and my breathing starts to come out in little pants.
    What is that one thing that I haven’t told anyone?

  ‘I watched my mother leave me‘

  Tucker continues to looks at me and now the flood gate has opened and I can’t stop.

‘There are some days I look in the mirror and I think ‘ what’s so wrong with me ? Why did she go ‘ and there are days I hate her and there are days I hate myself . ‘ I feel a tear slide down my cheek and Tucker reaches up and wipes it away with his thumb.

  ‘ I -I just wish I could talk to her once and know why she left me. ‘ Another tear Slips down and this time Tucker leans forward and kisses it away. He cups my face in both of his hands and I look up at him.

  ‘ you are not the reason she left. I’ve only known  you this long and I couldn’t imagine leaving someone like you behind. ‘

Im overwhelmed by his words and Tucker smiles.

  ‘ See ? I have a soft side. ‘ I laugh and when I got to hit him he catches my hand and pulls me down. Im hovering over him and I move my weight and soon im straddling him. I look down at him, my hair falling on either side of my face like a Curtain.

 Me and him in out own little world. 

I put my hand on his chest and he’s breathing so fast that it makes my legs start to shake a little. Tucker reaches out and cups the back of my neck. He bring me closer to him and he starts to kiss and suck my neck. He starts to go down my shoulder and soon makes his way to my jaw. I feel my eyes start to close a little as his mouth roams my neck and face.

  He never gets to close to my lips and it’s driving my crazy. The electricity between us was crackling and I pull back and our faces our only inches apart.

I grab his shirt and im about to pull him in for a kiss -

‘ Tucker ! Are you out here ? ‘ I quickly fall back and Tucker starts to stand up. Tucker reaches for my hand and helps my up. I start to fix my hair and hope my flushed skin isn’t obvious.

 I see Tuckers mom come our way , waving her hands.

‘ Darling ! We are about to start the games ! ‘ I turn to Tucker a little out of breath.

  ‘ What is she talking about ? ‘ his shirt is ruffled , but that cocky smile is back.

           ‘ you’ll see. ‘

                    * * *

 I stair at the pie in front of me. The whip cream and coconut Wraps around me and I just shake my head.

All the girls that are here with a couple are in one big line, sitting at a long table. My hair is up in a ponytail. Some girl is next to me muttering something under her breath about guys.

  I look up to see Tucker standing a few inches away from me, with a Smirk on his face. I want to flick him off, but my hands are cuffed behind me. I look back down to the pie and Smile.

        The object of the game is simple.

I have to stick my face in the pie, find the key, get it my mouth, pass it on to Tucker ( mouth to mouth ) And then Tucker has to use his mouth to get the key in the lock. The minute the key is secured , he can use his hands to turn the lock and let me free.

The first person free is the winner.

Tucker’s mom is standing behind us, making sure everyone follows the rules. My hands are starting to ache and I want to just stick my head in the pie already .

‘Ready ! ‘ I hear Tuckers mom yell.  ‘ go ! ‘  i smash my face into the pie, not even caring. I get a mouth full of whip cream and I try not to gag. I move my tongue around , feeling for something solid. I come up for a breath and I can hear Tucker laughter .

I don’t bother saying anything as I go back in.

  I move around a bit, but I finally find the key. My teeth Clench the metal between them and I pop my head up. There’s whips cream and coconut in my eyelashes and I start grunting to Tucker to tell him I have it.

He sees that I do and he runs to me. I scot my chair to the side and I turn to him . He gets down on his knees and he leans forward .

Before he grabs the key , he smiles and kisses my cheek. I grunt and he smirks and goes down for the key. I see the key move from my mouth and I take a deep breath.

I turn around and see only one other girl with a key, and I see her boyfriend coming her way.

 ‘ hurry, ‘ I shout behind my shoulder and Tucker grunts something back. I was not going to get whip cream in my hair for nothing.

I head something click and I know Tucker has the key in place. I feel my hands start to move , but the second before Tucker snaps the cuffs off , the other girls starts to cheer.

  I take the Cuffs off my wrist and throw them on the table. I wipe the hair off my face and Tucker comes around and smiles down at me with his arms crossed across his chest .

‘ you look cute all messy. ‘ this time I do flick him the finger. 

      he Laughs as  leans into me and licks the whip cream off my face.