* A side note. *

It wasn't some big production. Not one little bit.

But, When you look back on your life you realize that the smallest things in your life can have the biggest impact.

 Tucker was my Impact .

             -  Brooke ; How it ended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little side note ! :p

Okay , first off i HATE when an Author puts little side notes in books , but in this case, i just had to do it.

 Okay, for anyone who is actually reading this story, i have to tell you that im only posting maybe two or three chapters until im done.

 But wait ....

from the very start of this book, i had the idea to make it into a two part book. And that is what i still plan on doing.

  Yeah, i know , Im one of those writers. :p

But , anyways, the Second book I plan to call : How it ended.

And in it star's the Point of View of Tucker and Brooke, yeah , that's right both of them.

the book's setting is Three Years Later after this one is done. You will get where i am going with this when i actually finish this book.

Okay, now that i wrote this pointless side not - chapter thing, whatever you call it, I hope you actually enjoyed the book ! I do plan on coming back and editing my mistakes throughout while im writing the second one , so don't worry about that !

 Anyways, thank you to the people who have read this book and kept me going to actually FINISH It. yeah, this will be the first story i ever finished ! <3

  Anyways, hopfully you will read the second one(:

Adios' !  my fellow Wattpad users ! :p