How to wake up Next to Tucker.

* I'll come back and edit my Grammer mistakes. (: *

 I Close my eyes fast as I see light coming out of a window.

I groan and turn on my back. I got to grab the pillow on my side , but end up hitting someone in the head. I jerk my hand back and I sit up straight. I look to my left and I see Tucker face down with his eyes closed.

What the ...

 Last night comes back to me. My mother. My Aunt , Sleeping with Tucker. Oh my god, I slept with Tucker.  Did I regret it ? I look over at him , with his eyes closed perfectly and his mouth slightly up at the corner.

Over everything, I didn’t regret it one bit.  I stretch my arms over my head and that’s when I take in one other little detail.     

I had no Clothes on.

I quickly grab the white sheet and wrap it around me as best I could. Im frantically Pulling pull the sheets all over me , and somehow I woke up Tucker.

He lifts his head up and im frozen with my arms covered in sheets. Half of his hair is sticking up more then the other side and he has a soft smile on his lips. It was beyond adorable.

  ‘ hey ,the Names Tucker. Trucker Jones, ‘   He wiggle his eyebrows playfully and with his hair a mess and sleep still all over him, I can’t help but start laughing my as off.

  ‘What the hell was that ? ‘ I ask, wiping a tear away, making sure my sheet was still around me.  He props his self on one elbow and his mucsles flew.

God. How can I have a man already , but want more then I did before.

  He gives me a cocky smile. Who knew that even this early , Tucker still had his charm .

  ‘ It’s something I always wanted to say to A girlfriend. ‘ My heart beat at the words,

but ..

  ‘ Im not your girlfriend. ‘ his smile gets devious and he lifts off fast and soon he’s hovers over me, my back on the bed.

‘ No ? What will change your mind ? ‘ I look up at him with smile .

‘ nothing can change my mind , ‘ he raises an eyebrow and goes down and breaths on my neck.

‘ Not even a .. Kiss ? ‘ he says softly into my neck and then kisses it slowly , making his way up my jaw.

He stops and looks up . Im breathing a little to heavy for my liking, but I manage a smile.

‘ Not even a kiss ? ‘ his eyebrows goes up and he leans harder on me.

‘ Not even .. Two kisses ? ‘ he leans down and this time he kisses my bare shoulder and goes even slower, only touching the skin lightly .

‘ Not even two , ‘ I say breathless and he smiles, a wicked smile.

 ‘I can change you mind , ‘ he says matter of fact and I grab the back of his head and bring him closer.

‘ Oh , that’s a bet I will 100% take. ‘

                                      * * *
 No . Im not in love with Tucker. And no, Im not his girl friend.

  I slept with him, twice , yes, but everything should go back to the way it is. Im watching Tucker pull on low hipped jeans and I watch from the bed. I have to admit, I could get used to waking up to him. Letting him kisses me everywhere and Watching that smile forever.