How a can of coke Fixes everything.

Me and Sky look outside the windshield and back to each other. Sky bites her bottom lip and I look back down to my phone,running my hands over my knee's nervously.

  " Are you sure this is the right place ? " Sky asks nervously and I scroll down my messages in my phone. I click on the one I received this morning around five.

" Yeah. He said he would be here by seven. " I shrug and snap my phone shut. 

Sky’s parents called my Aunt and asked if it would be okay for me to spend the day inside with Sky , watching movies and just laying around.

My Aunt said that was fine, but she expects me to be home by eight tonight so we could talk.  Sky’s parents were better then I thought they would be, actually.

They were accepting and asked no questions about what happened. They both left for work , leaving me and Sky the house to ourselves.

Besides her brother. Who, I think wouldn’t come out of his room until he knew I was safely back in my own little house, away from him forever.

Me and Sky were about to put in a movie, to waste our time away, when I went to grab my phone and I saw the text from Tucker to meet us at this addresses . I knew we both had school and obviously he didn’t care much about it.

And , really, neither did I.

 I was still pissed about the whole mother thing, but I decide to put that in the back of my mind for later. There was no point in worrying about something that I couldn't change. Sometimes in life, you have to accept things like that. 

 I think about the way Tucker kissed me and It brings these little tingling feelings shooting through my stomach,  making my cheeks turn warm. 

When did I ever have butterflies ?

  I shake my head to clear my mind and open the door. We were walking into a building that stood in the middle of no where. The building was small and a gate wrapped around the whole back yard.

Which I could tell from here was big.

Sky jumps out and reads the address she printed on her hand in ink. She looks from the 76453 number on the building and back to her hand about fiver times before she lets out her breath and sticks her hands in her pockets.

‘"Okay. If we die, I'm coming to haunt you. " We start to walk and I cast a curious glance her way, stepping over the little threshold.

.  ‘"I have to ask. How do you plan to haunt me if we are both dead ? " I open the door and the little ding at top announces are arrival. 

" Oh, ‘" Sky says, looking me straight in the eyes. "Not even I would want me following myself around for eternity in heaven or hell.  I haven’t quiet decided which one were going too yet. "

 I laugh and I look to see a desk and a few chairs around me. It held kind of an office vibe to it and papers where hanging on the walls all over the place, obscuring the wooden walls. 

There were two back doors and papers hanging on the wall there too. Besides me and Sky, no one else was there.

  " Creepy. Just so creepy. This place gives off the whole  ‘ I'm about to kill you so run your little ass off ‘ vibe. Trust me. " She’s biting her nails and I roll my eyes . Sky could be so over dramatic.

I mean I was perfectly fine. Not one thing in this room scared me. Not even the face that was know pressing itself against the back door.

  Wait ....