This is me

It was another day in this rotten orphanage and i was nearly fed up with everything. All my friends had been adopted and most of the other kids in here were either little 5 year olds or were ferral.

I had nobody to talk to most of the time and our carers didn't do alot of caring.

My name is Bella by the way and i'm 14 years old. I've been adopted 5 times over the past 3 years and have been sent back everytime because i wasn't "cute enough".

Most parents that want to adopt are usually looking for the younger kids and since im the oldest here that doesn't help me.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

I woke up and it was 6am. I remember the carers telling us that it was adoption day today but i didn't bother getting all dressed up fancy like i've done every other time. It just seems like no use anymore.

I got up, brushed my teeth, put my hair in a plain ponytail and got dressed. I wore some ocean blue jeans with a white tank top and my converses i have had ever since i've been here.

Its 6:45am when i look at my clock again and i still have 15 minutes till i have to be downstairs.

I go to my bed, lift up my mattress and grab my ipod and headphones that i hide under there.

I put in my headphones and the first song that comes on is 'Greedy' by my favourite artist Ariana Grande. Her new album, dangerous woman, was amazing and some of the songs even brought me to tears the way she hits those high notes.

"I wish i was her" I say to myself as i look around my ratchet room. "4 more years than i can be let out of this hell hole".

A/N

Hey guys! So how are y'all liking it so far? I know this is the first chapter and its a bit bad but oh well😂

Love you my Moonlight Beans🌙💫☁💜