Cat who?

Bellas POV

I heard those two awful words and couldn't bare to look at Chloe. I went to the corner and slid down the wall. Crying, I felt like someone had just punched me and now I had a massive hole in the middle of me.

Ariana came over to me and took me into her arms. We were all crying when a nurse came in and put a blanket over Chloe.

"She's in a better place now" I heard Chloes mum say.

I started crying harder and i could feel Arianas tears going into my hair.

"Goodbye Chloe" i said as they removed her from the room.

Chloes mum went with them and Ariana and I left the hospital.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

We arrived at our hotel and went into our room. I went on twitter and posted:

@ BellaGrande you will forever be in my heart Chloe. I love you rest in peace baby💖

I turned my phone off and sat on the bed. Ariana sat down next to me.

"I just ordered pizza if your hungry"

"Thanks Mum, i love you"

"I love you to baby"

Ariana embraced me in a hug and we fell asleep only to be awoken an hour later by the pizza delivery. I ate some pizza and Ariana ate a fruit salad.

*2 days later*

It's been 2 days since Chloes passing and surprisngly Ari and I are doing better than we thought. I looked at my phone and I had 13 missed calls and 34 messages from Ian. I completely forgot about him! I called Ian and after two rings he answered.

Ian: Bella where have you been? I thought you were coming in yesterday to record tattooed heart.

Bella: I am so sorry Ian, it's been crazy over these past few days. I'll definetly be there first thing on Monday to record.

Ian: Okay well see you than.

Bella: Yeah see you than. Talk later! Bye!

Ian: Wait... Do you think we could maybe hang out sometime?

Bella: Of course that sounds great! Do you wanna meet up at starbucks this afternoon?

Ian: Sounds like a plan! Kay bye!

After I hung up I went on instagram and browsed through my feed. Something caught my attention...was that Ariana? And who was that hobo?

"Ariana can you come here please?"

"What's up babe?"

"Look at this"

I showed the picture to Ariana and she put her hands to her mouth. She took my phone off of me and scrolled down to the caption. It read: Ariana Grande and Mac Miller today.

"That's not me" Ariana had confusion written all over her face.

"Don't even lie that is you!"

"It's not read the caption"

I read the caption and was confused as well. That couldn't of been Ariana because she's been home all day. As if on cue we both looked at each other.

"CAT!" we both screamed out.

Arianas POV

Why can't Cat just leave me alone! She's making me look so bad and I can't stand it. I started thinking.

"I wonder if Mac knows about Cat or if he thinks Cat is really me"

An evil smirk came across my face and I looked exactly like Cat. I think Bella got a bit scared because she went and hid under the table.

"Get out from there Bella! I have a plan"

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

*That afternoon*

"Hey Ari one of the boys from the recording studio that helped me write the songs wants to meet up at starbucks with me this afternoon. Is that okay?"

"Oooo does someone have a boyfriend?" I smirked as I said boyfriend and Bella started to blush.

"No! His just a friend and his name's Ian. So can I go?" Bella had an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Of course you can go but be home by 6"

"Kk. Ian said he will be here in half an hour than we'll walk to starbucks"

"Baby if your going to walk you need to be aware of your surroundings at all times!"

"I know I know, Cat won't dare to lay a hand on me" Bella and I chuckled.

We went upstairs and I helped Bella get ready. She wore high waisted jean shorts with a grey crop top and nude coloured heels. The doorbell rang and I answered it. Ian wasn't standing there it was loads of paps instead.

"Ariana is Mac Miller your new boyfriend?" One of them asked me as they shoved their microphone in my face.

"Is he over now? What made you choose him out of every guy?" Another one asked.

I couldn't take it any longer. Just when I was about to slam my door I spotted a girl in the back with red velvet hair and sunglasees staring at me with a familiar evil smirk. She pulled down her sunglasses to her nose and raised her eyebrows at me. Cat. I continued to slam the door in the paps face and eventually they all left.

They door bell rang again and Bella answered it.

"Hey Ian!" Bella said and I could see her start to blush.

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" Ian replied.

"Yup let's go!"

I didn't feel safe letting Bella walk out in public while Cat is around somewhere. I quickly stopped Bella as she was about to walk out the door.

"You know what I'll drive you both" I said to Bella and she agreed.

I drove them both to starbucks and told Bella to text me when she wanted to leave so I could pick her up.

Bellas POV

I waved goodbye to Ari and walked into starbucks with Ian.

"So how old are you?" Ian asked and I started to get a bit nervous.

"I'm 14 but I'll be 15 in two weeks"

We ordered our drinks and sat down. One of the ladies that worked here came up to me and Ian's table.

"Hi, um are you Bella Grande?"

"That's me!"

"I'm such a huge fan! Do you think you could sign this and take a selfie with me?"

Someone out in public actually noticed me! The girl handed me a piece of paper and a pen and I wrote:
Girl your so gorgeous and it means the world you came up to me! Stay beautiful♡ Lots of love Bella.G

After I gave the paper back to her I took some photos with her and she started crying.

"Thank you so much!" She said to me.

"No problem!"

A/N

Hey babes💕 How are y'all liking the book so far? If you have an suggestions on what you think should happen message me privately! I would love to hear some ideas💜

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜🌙💫☁