Too much fun

Arians POV

*A week later*

Bella did great on SNL and I'm so proud of her! The rest of my performances here have been good too. Since i've been here i've gotten 2 million more followers on instagram! That's crazy!!!

We got back to our hotel and packed up our stuff. Bella and I were nearly ready to leave for the airport, we were just waiting on the taxi now. When it finally arrived and dropped us off at the airport we raced on the plane.

"Phew that was close" I wiped my forehead.

The plane took off and before I knew it we had landed.

"Since it's still pretty early what do you wanna do babe? I'm also going out to dinner with Sean tonight so will you be okay?"

"Ummm maybe we can just stay home and hang out? And yep i'll be fine"

"Sounds great!"

We finally got home and Bella and I both got in the pool because it was so hot. After two hours of been in the pool we got out and went into the home movie theatre I had in the house. We watched Breakfast at Tiffanys than Bella and I took showers. It was a pretty relaxing day, but now I had to get ready for my date with Sean.

"IM SO HELPING YOU GET READY!"

"Yas okay, what outfit choices do you have in mind?"

Bella walked over to my wardrobe and started looking through it. She pulled out a black dress that I haven't worn in ages.

"This!"

"You want me to wear that?"

"Yep you'll look gorgeous in it!"

"If you say so"

I go and get changed and Bella was right I do look good in it. I did my hair and makeup than I was ready to go. Sean beeped his car horn outside the house and I quickly got downstairs in my heels and went with him.

"Bye Bella!"

"Bye mum I love you!"

"Love you too babe"

Bellas POV

Whilst Ariana was on her date I decided to use this time alone to start making more music.

Soon I had kind of come up with another song. I called it Almost is Never Enough but I added in a guy part so I would need to feature someone in it. When I finished doing that I went on my laptop and a facetime call from Joan popped up. I answered it.

"Hey gorgeous girl!"

"Hey Joan, whats up?"

"Is Ariana there? I've been trying to reach her but her phones off"

"No sorry she went on a date with Sean."

"Oh okay. Let me know when she comes home?"

"Will do"

"Thanks hun bye!"

"Bye!"

I wonder what Joan needed from Ari. I'll find out soon enough.

A couple hours past and Ari didn't look like she was going to be home anytime soon so I went to bed and watched a movie but fell asleeo halfway through it.

Arianas POV

Sean and I are just getting ready to go home now. We paid the cheque and left in his car.

"I had fun tonight Ari"

"I had fun too!"

We both smiled and Sean gave me a kiss on the cheek while he was driving.

He stopped at the front of my house and walked up to the front porch with me.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

Our eyes got lost in each others than we kissed.
---------------------------------------
I went and took a shower than called my mum back after seeing how many missed calls I had from her.

Joan: Hey baby girl

Ariana: Hi mum what did you need?

Joan: I'm visiting your Nona next week and I was wondering if you and Bella wanted to come?

Ariana: YES I CAN'T WAIT!

I hung up with my mum and ran into Bellas room to tell her. She seemed super excited too. Yay! I couldn't wait to see my Nona again!

A/N

Okay guys I'm super sorry I said this was going to be the last chapter but than I suddenly got all these ideas so the books not ending yet😁

Love you my Moonlight Beans☁💜💫🌙