Finding Sean

Bellas POV

It was the day after we went to the carnival to look for Sean and we still hadn't found him.

"BELLA COME HERE!"

"What is it?"

Ariana showed me her phone. I looked back up at her.

"Is this a joke?"

Ariana was shaking her head with tears streaming down her face. It was Sean. He was messaging her.

Sean: Hey where have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!

Ariana: Where have I been?! Where have you been I've looked EVERYWHERE for you!!

Sean: I think you should come over....

Ariana and I both looked at each other than raced to her car. She drove to Seans house which was half an hour away. Tattooed Heart came on the radio and I could hear Ari humming to it.

Finally we got to Seans and ran inside.

"SEAN!" I yelled out.

Ariana ran upstairs and found him in his music room.

Arianas POV

"BABY!!!!"

I screamed at Sean and jumped onto him embracing him in a massive hug. I smashed my lips onto his.

"What are you doing?!" Sean yelled and pushed me off him.

"What do you mean? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Uhh I don't think so"

Just as Sean said that a girl walked into the room. I've never seen her before but she was pretty. She walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe who's this?"

"Ariana. Were good friends. We did a few songs together on her album"

"Oh cool! Hey, I'm Tracy" she held out her hand for me to shake.

I couldn't help but run out of the house and into my car. I started balling my eyes out and at the same time I was confused by what was happening. I went through a checklist in my mind.

1. Sean and I went to a carnival.

2. Sean and I entered the fun house.

3. I came out of the fun house with no sight of Sean anywhere.

4. My life becomes a mess.

I put my hands to my face and started crying again. Bella was still inside and I messaged her to come out and she did.

"Mum! I think something happened in that fun house and that's why Sean is acting like this"

"I think so too. But I've been thinking and I think the best thing to do is leave him alone for now"

"If that's what you think is best"

I turned on the car and drove home. When we got home my mums car was in the driveway. I wonder why she's here. We got inside and my mum was waiting on the couch for me.

"Ari I need to talk to you and Bella"

I sat down and held Bellas hand and my mum started speaking.

"The other night I received this text from Sean" my mum showed us her phone.

Sean: Joan it's Sean. I don't know where I am but please tell Ariana that whatever happens I always love her.

My hand went to my mouth and I fell to the flaw. I had to know what happened to Sean. I took a photo of the message and went back to Seans house.

I stormed inside his house and pushed past Tracy into Seans music room.

"Oh your back!"

"Look Sean I am your girlfriend! Even look!" I showed him the message he sent to my mum and his face lit up.

"I remember! Tracy get out of here!"

I giggle as Tracy shamefully walks out. I hug Sean and than tell him I have to go back home.

Bellas POV

Ophelia wouldn't stop jumping up on me everytime I breathed. I guess she couldn't wait to hear how Ari went with Sean either.

Ariana walked in with a smile and told us Sean remembered she was his girlfriend. Although we still don't know what happened to him in that fun house.

We all had a group hug than Joan left.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"Celebrate!" Ari exclaimed.

"Yas! Where should we go?"

"Umm let's go to a tofu resturant than get starbucks."

My eyes lightened at the sound of that.

"Sounds great!!"

We both got dressed and headed out to the resturant.

*2 hours later*

When we got home it was still really hot so Ari and I jumped in the pool for a bit. Ophelia must of thought we were drowning or something because the next thing I know Ophelia is jumping in the pool trying to drag me out. Ariana laughed at me.

"That's not funny!"

"You're right it's not.....IT'S HILARIOUS!"

I rolled my eyes and got back in the pool and swam to her.

"You know I'm really happy Sean remembered you because I hate seeing you sad"

"I'm happy too!"

I looked out the back yard and I could see the carnival starting to pack up. Thank god, I thought to myself. I never have to see them again.

A/N

Hi babes💞 IM SO HAPPY I HAVE 1.2K READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH AND THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!💜💜💜 Remember to vote and comment😌ilysm💞

Love you my Moonlight Beans🌙💫💜☁