Finding out the truth

Bellas POV

This morning Ariana didn't seem herself. Selena left about an hour ago and seemed fine but I just don't know why Ari was acting like this.

Ari was sitting at the kitchen table with her laptop and I crept up behind her.

"Watcha doin?"

Ari quickly slammed her laptop screen down.

"Nothing! I'm going to take a shower"

"Um okay?"

I went upstairs and into my bedroom. What was wrong with Ari? Maybe she's mad at me. But for what? Maybe it's just something between her and Sean. I brushed it off as that and went on my phone and looked at my tweets.

I had 3 million followers! This was too crazy! How did I go from been a loser orphan girl to Ariana Grande's daughter? As I thought about this I was thankful for everything Ari had done for me.

Than something else came across my mind. I kept thinking if I should tell Ari or not. If I told her she might never look at me the same again. If I don't tell her than I'm going to be living in a lie. I stood in front of my mirror and started practising what I would say to Ari.

"Ari I have to tell you something"

No that sounds bad she might think I'm pregnant or something.

"Hey, Ari I need to discuss something with you"

Hmm sounds a bit to professional. Wait I got it!

"Ari there's something about me you don't know"

Yes! That'll work. I walked out of room and down the stairs and waited for Ari to finish her shower. I started to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen and how she would react.

The shower turns off and I hear the bathroom in Arianas room open. After 10 minutes she walked downstairs with her hair done. She's wearing a white skirt with a lavender crop top.

"Hey" I said. My voice was a bit shakey.

"Hey babe. Is everything okay? You sound a bit worried"

"Can you come here please"

Ari walked over and sat next to me on the couch.

"What's up?"

My eyes started to fill with tears but I held them back.

"Ari there's something you don't know about me" I whispered and hung my head in sorrow.

When I looked back up Ari was waiting for me to tell her in anticipation.

"Well.... What is it?"

"Before I tell you I want you to still look at me the same way and not dis-own me"

"Of course baby! Nothing would ever make me dis-own you"

I nodded my head and I could feel my heart pumping in my ears.

"Remember when we did that light as a feather stiff as a ball spell with Selena?"

"Yeah?"

"The only reason it worked is because I-i-" the words weren't coming out of my mouth.

"I'm a witch"

I felt tears trickling down my cheeks. Ari didn't seemed too surprised.

"I know"

"H-how?" My mind went blank when Ari said those words.

"When you were asleep you were levetating... I did research and the only thing I could figure that made it happen is that you were a witch"

I looked down at my shoes and my tears were spilling onto my legs now.

"I'm sorry you had to adopt me"

"Baby are you serious? I love you so much no matter what you are! Why would you think I would hate you?"

"I don't know. I'm used to everyone hating me"

"No one hates you babe! Now about this witch thing.....what things can you do? Do you have powers?"

"Um well yeah. I haven't done any in a long time though so I may be a little rusty"

I pointed my right finger at the table.

"Remember when you wanted a pony?"

"Yeah?"

"Well here you go"

Sparks came flying out of my hand and sure enough a pony stood before us. Ariana put her hands to her mouth and gasped.

"Baby this is so cool!!!"

"Just whatever you do please don't tell anyone!"

"Okay babe I promise. Cross my heart hope to die"

Arianas POV

This was amazing! My daughter, a witch! Bella and I played around for a bit when my phone started ringing. Seans name came up on the screen.

Sean: Ariana next time you prank me make sure you don't drop your bracelet.

Ariana: Oh dammit! Love you bye!

Sean: Bye babe.

Damn Sean found out. I turned off my phone and went back to Bella.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"SHOPPING!!!"

"YAS!"

We got in the car and I drove to the mall. When we got there EVERYTHING was on sale.

"When I say go we go and get as much stuff as we want. Ready? Set.......Go!!!"

Bella and I ran to different stores and bought so many new things. This was the best shopping spree ever!

A/N

Hello babes💜 Did anyone expect Bella to be a witch? ARIANA SLAYED IT ON JIMMY FALLON OMG AND SHE'S GONNA BE ON ELLEN AHGIWVWKWVAOWVWWVWEIEBEJ💜💜💜💜

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜💫☁🌙