Dreams do come true

Bellas POV

When I woke up Ariana was still sleeping. I looked at my phone and it was 6:04am. I decided to get up and take a quick shower.

When I came out Ariana was just starting to wake up.

"What time is it?"

"6:44am. Do we have to do anything today?"

"I have rehearsals for the VMAs with Nicki at 9"

"Better get up and get ready than!"

Ariana got up and I walked over to my wardrobe and picked an out. I chose a white dress that came up just above my knees and a pair of light, pastel blue heels. Luckily the dress didn't show where I got stabbed so I wouldn't have to deal with questions all day. After that I did my hair and makeup than went downstairs.

Ariana was in the kitchen ready to go.

"It's an hour drive and my mum will be here any minute to pick us up" Ari said to me as she smiled with glee.

"Kk, I think your mum just pulled up in the driveway now"

I raced over to the window and saw Joan getting out of her car. She knocked on the door and I opened it only to have her bundle me in a hug.

"I was so worried about you Bella! Ariana told me everything that happend. I'm so sorry baby"

"I'm fine now but it's nice to see you!" I gave Joan another hug than Ari and I left with her.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

We arrived at our venue and met up with Arianas back up dancers. They were already rehearsing the routine for Side to Side and so far it looked amazing!

I walked to the front of the stage and Ariana followed as she said goodbye to Joan.

"Ari how long is your reheasal going to be?"

"3 hours. Baby you can go sit down in the audience and watch if you want"

"Kk"

I walked to a seat and sat down while Ariana rehearsed. Her vocals are seriously are on point.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Arianas POV

It was time to perform for real. Bella was going to be side stage watching.

I went to my starting position and the music came on. Before I knew it the song had finished and everyone was cheering. I took Nicki's hand and we bowed together.

I motioned for Bella to come out on stage once Nicki had left.

"We have one more very special performance" I announced as Bella walked over to me.

"Everyone welcome Bella!" The crowd went wild.

"Tonight we will be singing My Everything. This song means alot to me and I hope all my babes and loves enjoy it"

Bella started singing and I harmonised with her. It was one of my best performances. I tear ran down my face as the song ended.

As Bella and I walked off stage I went over to my phone and started snapchatting telling my loves how I went.

We left after a while and got back home.

"Mum you did great tonight!"

"Baby you did better" I gave Bella a little kiss on the cheek.

"Want something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes, sushi!!"

I called and ordered a tray of sushi and within 15 minutes it was delievered to our house

Bellas POV

We finished eating the sushi and someone knocked on the door. I went over to it and opened it. Ian was standing on the front porch.

"I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too Ian!"

We hugged and I saw Ariana looking at us from the corner smiling.

"Cuties" I heard her say.

"Guys you don't mind if Sean comes over do you?"

"Not at all" Ian and I said in unison. We both giggled.

I walked over to the couch and Ian followed.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Ummm suicide squad?"

I put on the movie and I layed my head on Ians chest while he played with my hair. Shortly Sean was over and Ari and him went into the pool.

The movie ended and Ian was asleep.

"Babe wake up"

Ian slowly woke up and went home. I walked over to Sean and Ari. They were about to get in the pool again and I had my swimmers underneath my clothes.

"Heyyy" I said.

"Hiiii" they both responded.

"Hey Bella....." Sean walked over to me with a smirk.

He lifted me up and threw me into the pool. When I got back to the side of the pool I could see him and Ari laughing.

"Oh it's on"

I chased Sean for five minutes before we all jumped in the pool. We were in there for 2 hours and it was 2:56am and Sean stayed over. Luckily I was allowed to sleep in because we didn't have to do or go anywhere.

As I was falling asleep my chest started hurting. I ignored it and took it as nothing. 10 minutes later it started to really hurt. I got up and went to Arianas room. Sean was in the guest room so I would only be waking up Ari.

"Uhh mum?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you take me to the hospital somethings not right"

"Whats wrong?!"

"My chest is REALLY hurting"

Ariana got up and raced to the car with me and drove as fast as she could to the hospital.

We arrived and I was admitted to the emergency room. I turned up to Ari I was the nurses were moving my bed down the hallway into a room.

"Mum will I be okay?"

"I-i-i don't know"

A/N

Hey babes♡ My mum is literally been so annoying. One minute she said I could go to Arianas meet and greet if she comes here and the next she's saying I can't. Ugh it's so annoying like omg🔫 Anyways did you like this chapter? And I'm recording some songs soon so that should be fun😀

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜💫☁🌙