Kidnapped

A/N
Hey babes💖 So no one guessed who it was that took Bella and I guess that's kind of my fault because it wasn't an obvious person. I hope you enjoy this chapter💜

Arianas POV

Just as I thought everything was going great someone kidnapps Bella. Great, just great. I stood on the front porch crying and searching for Bella than I hop in the limo and tell Simon to drive. Of course when I need him the most his not here. I quickly hop into the front seat and start driving.

I'm not sure where I'm driving to but I hope it leads me to Bella. After half an hour of driving around and searching for Bella I see a car that looks like it's been stolen. I park the limo behind it and prepare myself for the worst.

The windows were tinted but I could still see inside. I looked through the windows but couldn't see any sign of Bella. My heart skips a beat as I keep thinking I've lost her forever.

As I walk back to the limo I hear what sounds like someone pounding their fist on the car. My head shoots back to the car and I realise someone is in the boot.

"HELP ME!!!"

It was Bella! I run over and try to keep her calm.

"Bella it's Ariana stay calm! I'm trying to get you out but it's locked"

"Where am I?! Someone please help me!!"

Bellas voice sounded horrific and I started crying.

"Baby it's mum I'm getting you out but just stay calm" I said and Bella stopped screaming.

There was no way I could open this boot by myself. Than I had an idea. I ran over to the limo and grabbed the hammer that was in the back (I kept it there for emergencies) and went back to the car Bella was in. I lifted the hammer up high and with all my strength I smashed the front window.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and reached for the boot key.

"Babe I'm coming!"

I put the key in the keyhole for the boot and opened it. Bella had tears streaming down her face and I gave her a protective hug. Her face had blood running down.

As we were hugging my leg hit something on hers.

"OWWW!!" Bella said and when I looked down I was horrified.

Bella had a knife implanted in her leg. I took it out quickly and Bella screamed in pain. I hate seeing my baby girl like this.

Just as we were rushing to leave I heard a voice come from behind me.

"Well, well, well look who it is. Miss Ariana Grande"

"Simon?" I whispered.

I quickly turned around and I was right, it was Simon.

"I see you found your precious little daughter" he said sarcastically.

At this point Bella and I were drowning in our own tears.

"What did I ever do to you Simon?"

"You took away my family. You made me your slave!"

"That's not true! Your crazy and you need help!"

"Be careful what you say because....." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. Bella and I instantly put our arms up.

"Bella, when I say go I want you to run to the limo and get down low" I whispered and Bella nodded her head.

Simon moved closer and my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest.

"Give us the girl and you won't be dead" he told us.

"3.......2......1......GO BELLA!" I screamed and Bella ran to the limo unharmed and got down low.

I followed after her and Simon fired his gun. Luckily I dodged them and was quick enough. I got in the limo and drove straight to the hospital while Bella called the police. We both still were crying and Bellas leg was bleeding heavily.

"Ariana can you drive faster I feel like I'm about to pass out" Bella said as she grabbed her leg just above where it got stabbed.

"We're nearly there hold on"

We got to the hospital and I carried Bella to the emergency room. She looked pale and her eyes were starting to flutter shut.
"Don't give up on me!!" I screamed as Bella kept shutting her eyes.

A nurse came after me and took Bella into a surgery room. I had to wait in the waiting room while they operated on her.

An hour passed and I was pacing up and down the hallway tears still in my eyes. I decided to call Sean and tell him everything that's happened.

Sean: Baby where are you? I went over to your house and nobody was home and the front door was unlocked. I locked it for you though when I left.

Ariana: Bella got kidnapped and stabbed and now we're in hospital.

Sean: I'm coming, I'll be there in five. I love you so much, bye.

Ariana: Bye Sean I love you too.

Within five minutes Sean was here like he said and we kissed.

"Where is she?" Sean asked

"In surgery" I said. My eyes started to tear up even more.

"It's okay babe she'll be fine"

I cried into Seans shoulder. A nurse came walking out of the surgery room and walked over to me.

"Ms.Grande are you Bellas mother?"

"Yes that's me. Is she okay?"

She looked down at her clip board while I held Seans hand so tightly he had to remind me I was holding it. The nurse looked back up at us.

"Bella is.........

A/N

Oooooooo I left y'all on a massive cliffhanger😱. Do you think Bellas dead or alive? Also how many more chapters do want this book to be before it ends?

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜💫🌙☁