The sleepover: part 1

Arianas POV

I decided if Bella was going to become well known she needed to for another reason other than I adopted her, so I decided to put her in tap dancing. I signed her up for an esteiddford that was coming up soon.

When I told her she seemed more like she was going to cry than be excited.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

We got back home yesterday and Brian and Scott were coming over today to help Bella with her tap routine. She looked scared when she was putting on her tap shoes.

"Babe it's seriously gonna be fine. You're gonna do great"

"I know but it's just I don't know.....strange?"

I left her in the living room to move the couch's and stuff so they had room to practise.

The door bell rang and Brian and Scott ran inside.

"Yo Ari!"

"Hey boys! Ready to teach Bella?"

"Yep! We're both super excited" Brian said.

Bella stood awkwardly fidigiting with her clothes.

"Bella. This is Brian and this is Scott."

They boys waved happily.

"Hey. I'm glad your both helping me because I have no idea how to tap"

"Let's get started than!" Scott said.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Bellas POV

*After tap session*

I went out for a bit and just walked around. When I started walking home someone, a girl, was walking towards me on the same path. She looked very familiar, but with sunglasses I couldn't think of who it was.

The girls phone rang and she answered.

Girl: Hey I'm going to have to call you back later. Bye!

I nearly jumped on top of her. It was Selena Gomez!!! Oh my gosh I was seriously freaking out really bad. When I got closer to her I decided to say something.

"Hey are you Selena Gomez?" My eyes grew bigger as she nodded yes.

"OH EM GEE CAN I GET A PHOTO WITH YOU!?"

"Sure sweetie! Your so cute!!! What's your name?"

"I'm Bella Grande!"

"Are you serious? Like Bella Grande as in Arianas adopted daughter" She sounded excited and it only made me more ecstatic.

"Yep! I love you so much and I can't believe you're talking to me!" I was on the verge of tears.

"Girl I saw you perform at the beach last week and it was AMAZING! You have some serious talent. I love you so much too!"

My heart melted and I got a few photos with her.

"What's your instagram and twitter babe? I'll follow you" Selena asked and I quickly got out my phone.

"My twitter and instagram are both @BellaGrande"

Selena followed me and I gave her a hug and walked back home.

"Oh and if you ever wanna chat or just hang Ari has my number!" She called out to me.

"Kay!"

I ran back home to tell Ariana what happened. As soon as I told her she rang Selena and invited her over for the night.

"SELENA GOMEZ IS SLEEPING IN THIS HOUSE?!" I screamed.

Ariana laughed and soon Selena was knocking on the door.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Arianas POV

I opened the door for Selena and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"I haven't seen you in like forever!!!" Sel excitedly jumped up and down.

"I know right! How have you been?"

"Great! I've been planning my routes and stuff for my revival tour!"

"Awesome! Let's get this party started!!!"

Bella greeted Selena again and than we all went into my room. I set up 3 mattresses in a circle. Bella and Selena were talking away as I did so. It sounded like they were whispering.

"What are you guys talking about?" I chimed in awkwardly.

"Uhh I'm just telling Sel about uhh Austin"

"Ooooo"

"Now you know why I wanted to be quiet"

I giggled and than me and the girls went downstairs.

"So what did y'all have planned for tonight?" Selena asked.

"Nothing really I didn't even know you were going to come!" Bella said with glee.

"I have an idea!" I said.

"Well. Tell us!"

"Okay so tonight when it's really late let's go and prank Sean!"

Selena and Bella both looked at each other with devillish grins. They agreed and we started planning what we would do.

Selenas POV

We finished our plan and it was only 8:17pm.

"I'm hungry"

"Me too"

"Me three"

I followed Ari and Bella downstairs and they got out heaps of snacks. We walked back into Ari's room and started eating.

"I have an idea" I said.

Ari and Bella leaned in closer to listen.

"Let's try a levitating spell. I saw it on this movie once and it probably won't work but let's try anyways"

"Yes let's do it!" Ari sounded the most excited.

I started to explain how it works.

"So one of us is going to lay down on the ground and the rest of us is going to stand at one side of the person on the ground".....

I finished explaining after 5 minutes and we decided to have Bella lay on the ground. Ari and I stood on opposite sides of her and put two fingers on the base of her arms. We started chanting.

Light as a feather stiff as a ball. Light as a feather stiff as a ball.

I opened my eyes and gasped.......

A/N

Hello babes💜 Do you think the spell worked? IM SERIOUSLY SO GREATFUL FOR 1.5K READS!!! That's just so crazy! AND OMFG COMMENT IF YOUR GOING TO ARIANAS TOUR AND YOU LIVE IN THE U.S.!!! I live internationally so I have to wait for more dates to be released:(

Love you my Moonlight Beans🌙💫☁💜