The sleepover: part 2

Selenas POV

I opened my eyes and gasped. This was strangely actually working. We started chanting again.

Light as a feather stiff as a ball.

Bella opened her eyes and freaked out. Her concentration lost and broke the levitation.

"Let's never do that again"

Ariana nodded her head in agreement with Bella. I wonder if we actually have powers? I laughed to myself at how stupid that sounded and started eating some chips.

Bellas POV

I was trying to stay calm but I was freaking out so much on the inside. Did they know? I had never ever told anyone this before. Not even Ariana knew, I just couldn't put her in that type of situation. It's too dangerous. Sel must of caught a look on my face.

"Is everything okay Bella?"

"Oh. Uh yeh everythings fine. I was uh just thinking. Yeah thinking!"

"About what?"

I lowered my eyes and started fiddling with my hands. I couldn't tell her what I was actually thinking about so I tried to think of something to tell her.

"I was just thinking about.....Austin" Tears started dwelling in my eyes as I said his name.

I missed him so much. We've texted but it's not the same.

"Oooo who's this Austin?" Sel questioned and I could see Ariana already smiling.

"Just her boyfriiiieeeennd" Ari chimed in.

I gave her a soft nudge and motioned her to shutup.

"His not my boyfriend! His just a friend!" I couldn't help but smile.

"Uh-huh a friend doesn't kiss you multiple times"

"Ooooooo" Sel echoed.

"So show me a photo of this Austin"

I pulled out my phone and found a photo of him. I faced my phone screen to Selena and her eyes grew big.

"Damn his cute! You're a lucky girl!"

I blushed and turned away.

"Yeah but I miss him"

An awkward silence came between us and Ari started talking.

"We have 2 hours till midnight and till we prank Sean. Do we all know what we're doing?"

"Yep" Sel and I said in unison.

"Great let's quickly go through it. We will drive to Seans house. Sel will open the front door with his keys that I have and walk into the kitchen. I will follow and Bella will start to walk up to his room. Sel and I will find every type of food colouring we can and bring them up to Bella. We'll go on from there."

Snarky smiles came across all of our faces and we giggled.

Arianas POV

I took a selfie with the girls and did a couple of musical.lys and trillers with them than posted them all on instagram. I turned off my phone and thought of some things to do.

"Girls lets watch some gossip girl!"

"Yaaaaassss!" Bella and Sel screamed.

I put on season 2 of gossip girl and we snuggled on the couch and watched 3 episodes before it was time to take this plan to action.

"Alright let's go"

We hoped in the car and I drove to Seans. When we arrived I gave the keys to Sel.

"Go!"

Sel walked to the front door, opened it and walked in. I shortly followed and so did Bella. Bella headed for Seans room and I went over to the kitchen with Selena.

"Find any food colouring yet?"

"Yeh heaps!"

We were both whispering and than I texted Bella.

Ariana: We're coming up now

Bella: kk

We both walked upstairs and met Bella while we held a container of multiple food colourings.

"Wow that's alot!"

"Haha it is! Let's do this"

Bella opened Seans door and we headed to Seans bed. He was sleeping so peacefully, it's such a shame we have to do this to him. Not! Sel unscrewed the lid of a blue colour and poured it on his sheets.

Bella did the next one, which was red, and put it on his head. We continued this for the next 10 minutes until Sean and his bed looked like a rainbow!

We quietly crept downstairs and hid behind the kitch counter. I made a loud noise and heard Sean waking up. He walked into somewhere, probably his bathroom, and screamed as I assumed he looked in the mirror.

Sel, Bella and I tried our hardest not to burst out laughing. I had to bite my hand just to stop myself from laughing.

"AHHHH WHO DID THIS?!" Sean screamed.

I heard him turn on his bedroom light.

"MY BED! WHOEVER DID THIS IS GOING TO GET SERIOUSLY HURT!!!"

Me and the girls quickly and quietly ran outside and got into the car. This was the funniest thing ever!

I drove back home and we all washed the remaining food colouring off our hands.

"Bed girls?"

"Yeh I'm about to fall asleep just standing here" Bella said.

We walked upstairs into my room and got into the bed's I set up. After 4 minutes we were all sound asleep.

A/N

Hiii♡ What do y'all think Bellas secret is?🙊 So I know they prank they did was the most stupidest thing but I couldn't tuink of anything else😂😂😂 I have 2 more weeks of school left and I'm so happy since I hate it so much!😁

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜🌙💫☁