Forget Forever

Selenas POV

After dropping Bella off at my house I drove back to Arianas. I walked up to her front door and she opened it before I could knock.

"Thank god your here!" She sounded worried.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I've had the strangest day. First I fall down my stairs and knock my head. Than some girl claims that I'm her mum and now some guy called Sean keeps calling me. What's going on?"

"You mean you really don't know?"

"Know what?"

"You adopted a daughter named Bella and you have a boyfriend called Sean"

"Great now you're in on this too. I thought at least you would be my friend Selena and help me but I was obviously wrong"

She slammed the door in my face with anger. I knocked again but she ignored me. Than it came to me. I texted Bella telling her I would be home in 2 hours.

I pounded Arianas door till she opened.

"What?"

"Come with me"

I grabbed her hand and took her to my car.

"What are you doing?! Get off me!"

"Get in"

Ariana got in my car and I drove her to the doctors.

*At the doctors*

I heard our name been called out from a man in a white coat.

"Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez?"

We got up and walked into his office.

"How can I help you girls today?"
"My friend said she fell down her stairs and hit her head and I think she might be suffering from a slight case of amnesia"

The doctor stared at his clipboard for a few seconds than wrote some stuff down.

"And why do you think that?"

"Because she doesnt remember her daughter or her boyfriend. Is there a way she will ever remember again?"

"Yes. I'm not sure how long it will take but if there are any videos or photos of them together that should jig her memory"

"Thank you so much!"

We walked out of the doctors and got in my car. I was so relieved.

Arianas POV

Selena started driving and drove past my house.

"Where are we going?"

"Back to my place"

"Why?"

"You'll see"

I walked into Selenas house and the same girl that was at my door was sitting on her couch.

"Ariana this is Bella she's your daughter you adopted"

I let out a sigh and went and sat next to her. Sel walked over and started scrolling through her phone. She turned the screen to me and a video played. I-i-t was me and Bella?

"I REMEMBER!!!"

I leaned over and smothered Bella in a hug.

"I'm so sorry baby doll I forgot about you!"

"It's okay I'm just glad you're back to normal!"

"I'm glad to!"

Selena drove us back to my house. When we got there we both said goodbye to Sel and walked in the front door.

I sat on the couch and Bella sat on my lap. She turned around so she was facing me.

"I seriously couldn't imagine my life without you! And after today I realise how much I actually need you!"

Bella's smile was growing bigger as I continued to talk.

"You're smart, beautiful and you have the biggest heart. You make me laugh, smile, give me joy..... Bella Grande you're my everything and I'm yours truly"

A/N

GUYS THAT'S A WRAP! I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT AND TYSM FOR ALL THE READS, COMMENTS AND VOTES!💜 Do y'all want me to do a sqeuel? I was thinking maybe I should do a Selena Gomez fanfic cause I'm missing her sooooo much 😩💔 Comment anything you think I should do!

I love you all so much!😙😙😙