Going to a new home

Bella's POV

I walk back downstairs and see the same girl standing there with her gorgeous smile. I knew that smile anywhere and it had to be Ariana. I didn't want to ask her if she was Ariana right now in front of people in case i was wrong.

"Hey sweetie i'm your new mom! Have you got all your things? Are you ready to go?" She asked in her angelic voice and at that moment i knew it was Ariana. But why would someone so famous want to adopt me?

We walked out to her car and once again my mouth formed an O shape. "Is this your car?" I managed to say before fainting next to the white limo. "No. It's ours" Ariana said to me with happiness written all over her face.

We got in the car and Simon, Arianas car driver, drove back to her house.

Ariana started talking to me. "So tell me about yourself sweetie" Ari said as she opened her water bottled and took a drink. "Well my name is Bella Jones and-" Ariana cut me before i could tell her the rest. "Grande. Bella Grande" my mouth turned into a massive smile as those words went from her lips to my ears. It had a nice ring to it....Bella Grande.

"Well my name is Bella Grande, I'm 14 years young and I've been living in the orphanage for about 3 years because my parents died in a car accident" i say casually as its no big deal. "Oh I'm so sorry baby...." She says to me with such saddness in her voice. "No don't be i've learnt to accept it" i respond.

"Well I'm Ariana Grande as you probably already know and i adopted a beautiful girl named Bella today". As Ariana said this tears started to form in my eyes and she leaned over to hug me.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

*At Arianas house*

We arrived at Arianas house and my god was it huge. "This is where you live?!" I asked as my eyes bulged out from their sockets. "Yep. Why? Don't you like it?" Ariana said to me with a bit of disappointment. "I LOVE IT!" I scream out.

"Lets go inside and i'll show you your room". Ariana guided me inside her house and EVERYTHING was either white or a marshmallow colour. It was beautiful! She led me upstairs and opened a door on the left at the top of the stairs. "This is your room baby" Ariana said as she watched my face to see my reaction. I was seriously speechless. My room looked beyond AMAZING. The walls were a pastel pink and i had a massive king sized bed in the middle. In front of my bed was a flat screen plasma t.v. I walked in completely dazed by everything. "T-t-this is mine??" I say as i sit on the bed. "Yep. All yours!" Ari said as she joined me on the bed.

"Take a look in your closet" Ari exclaimed as she pointed to where it was.

I walked over to it and it wasn't just a closet, it was a walkin one! There were more clothes in there than i knew what to do with and everything was what i dreamed of having!

I saw Ariana put a box on the bed and she motioned me to open it. "What is it?" I said in confusion. Ariana nodded her head for me to continue opening it.

I nearly cried when i opened it. My very own Iphone 6+!!!! "Thank you so much Ariana!!! I love you!" I run over to her and hug her. "I love you too!".

We were hugging for about 10 seconds when i heard someone walk up the stairs.

"Who's that?" I asked Ari as she walked over to them. "This is my cousin Chloe Jane Grande and shes 15 turning 16". As Ariana said this i got super excited. Someone i could be friends with!

"Hi Bella nice to meet you" Chloe said shyly as she pulled out her phone. "Nice to meet you to Chloe!" I said trying not to be awkward.

"Chloe is staying here for a bit while her parents are filming an animal documentary on the other side of the world" Ariana explains. "Thats awesome! You must really love animals than!" I replied making eye contact with Chloe.

"Actually no I hate them especially my cat i have back home called Harry. He doesn't like me so i don't like him" Chloe tells me and you can tell she's becoming a bit more confident. "Riggghht" I say and than Chloe walks away. I wonder what's up with her...

A/N

Hey bb's!💖 So how are y'all liking the new character Chloe?

2 votes for the next chapter☁

Love you my Moonlight Beans🌙💫☁💜