What just happened?

Bellas POV

Slowly i take a step closer to where it was. I get my phone out and put on the flashlight and shine it to the corner. Nothing was there.

"RAAA!!" I hear something come from behind me and i jump and scream.

The voice sounds kind of familiar and I get out my phone flashlight again. Oh Em Gee its.........Cat? Cat Valentine? But that's Ariana?

I look over to my bed and see Ariana gone. Of course. Ariana was playing a practical joke. I turn back to 'Cat' and see that she's holding Ariana with her hand covering Arianas mouth.

"Looking for someone?"

She gives me an evil smirk. I stand there stunned to confused to realise what's going on. I look at Ariana and tears are streaming out of her eyes. Cat removes her hand from Arianas mouth and she screams.

"Wait until next time sissy! It will be much worse!"

Cat walks out of my room and a few moments later i hear the front door slam shut. I turn on my main bedroom light and see Ariana on the floor. Racing over to her she puts her hand to her mouth in shock.

"W-w-why was she here?"

Is all Ariana could get out before she started crying again.

Arianas POV

Why did Cat come back? We had a deal that if I made a song dedicated to her she would leave me alone and i did. I made Put Your Hearts up dedicated to her and that's why i dislike the song so much now.

"Who was she?"

I hear Bella ask and it takes me a few seconds before i respond.

"Cat Valentine. She's my......twin"

"I'm sorry i thought i just heard you say you had a twin".

"I did".

Sorrow and shame passes through my face. As years went by i started to forget about Cat but now that's ruined.

I knew sooner or later i would have to explain everything to Bella but i didn't want to let the bad memories haunt me again.

"Baby i will explain everything in the morning i promise, I'm just too tired to think about her right now".

"Okay i'm pretty tired to. Do you think that you could stay in my room tonight? I'm a bit scared to be by myself"

"Of course! To be honest with you I'm scared too"

After about 20 minutes were both sound asleep.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

I wake up to Ophelia licking my arm. Theres no chance i'm going back to sleep so i get up and go downstairs. I look at the microwave clock and it's only 6:54am.

I got some strawberries out of the fridge and started thinking about what happened last night.

"No stop you don't need to remember her".

I scold myself. Eating strawberries I hear Ophelias paws running down the marble stairs and as soon as she spots me eating she jumps up on a chair. I giggle at how cute she is and give her a strawberry.

Half an hour passes and i get a notification from my phone. It read:

REMINDER, BELLA HAS A MEETING.

I look at my phone in confusion. What meeting? I kept repeating the word 'meeting' under my breath than remembered what it meant. Bella had a music record meeting.

"BELLA WAKE UP!"

"Huh what's going on?"

"GET UP GET UP YOU HAVE TO BE AT THE RECORDING STUDIO IN 40 MINUTES GET UP!!!"

Bella quickly gets up and get's dressed. I do the same and put on one of my floral dresses from my lipsy collection with white heels. I put my hair up in my signature hair style and put on some natural makeup.

Bellas POV

I was woken up and rushed to get dressed by Ariana. We had both totally forgotten about my record meeting. I tried to get dressed and put on my makeup as fast as possible and it was a success.

Racing to the limo Ariana follows a few feet behind me.

"Hurry up were gonna be late!" I yell out to Ari.

Both of us get in the limo as fast we can and Simon starts to drive us to the recording studio.

"Goodmorning Simon!" Ariana says as she starts sounding chirpy again.

Simon doesn't reply and we both look at each other and shrug our shoulders.

"Simon?" I say to him.

Again no response. His head starts to turn and Ariana faints. Grinning with evilness in the front seat was Cat...

A/N

Interesting. Very interesting. Did you expect it to be Cat?😏 And what did you think of the plot twist? I was kind of contradicting whether i should make Cat a vampire but like the ones from the Vampire diaries🙊

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜🌙💫☁