Tattooed Heart

Arianas POV

I woke up and rolled over to hug Sean only to find he wasn't there. There was a note instead. It read:

Hey babe. I left earlier this morning :) Talk soon xxxx

Awh Sean was so sweet! I got up and went downstairs. Bella was in the living room watching a Doris Day movie.

"Morning baby. Watcha watchin?"

"Hey and I'm watching move over darling"

I walked into the kitchen and ate some strawberries. God I loved strawberries so much. I checked my twitter and liked some of my babes and loves' tweets. They were adorable! Before I left I tweeted:

@ArianaGrande I love you all so much.

I remembered that I had to go to New York tonight so I went and told Bella.

"We're going on a plane tonight to New York" I said and she jumped with excitement.

"Yay!!! This is going to be so much fun! But what are we going for?"

"It's a surprise....but you have to start packing your stuff soon. We're leaving at 3pm to catch the 6:43pm flight."

"Kk"

I gave her a mysterious smirk than continued upstairs to pack my stuff.

When I finished packing I could hear Bella coming upstairs. She went into her room so I assumed she was going to start packing.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Bellas POV

We were at the airport going through security scans and everything. Once we were all clear Ari and I headed on the plane. Ari was wearing her disguise so no one would notice her but a couple of people weren't fooled.

When we got on the plane I took a selfie with Ari and posted it on instagram. It was so cute!

An hour into our flight I started feeling bored. Ariana was watching her laptop and I didn't feel like watching anything at the moment so I eventually fell asleep for a short time before Ari woke me up to tell me we landed.

"Ready for your surprise?" She said excitedly.

We grabbed our luggage and caught a taxi. I had no idea where we were going but I was hesitant to find out.

We stopped on the street and got out with our luggage and the taxi drove away.

"Why did we stop here?"

"Just stare up at that billboard over there"

As soon as I looked the billboard changed to a photo of me and underneath it read:

Bella Grande, Tattooed Heart. Now avaliable in your local store.

This was amazing! I had no idea any of this was happening. I hugged Ari and stared at my face on the billboard at the same time.

"I have one more surprise for you"

"I'm listening"

"You know how you admire my love heart tattoo on my finger and say how badly you want it?"

"Yeah?"

"Well......Your about to get your own!"

"But Ari I'm only 15!"

"I know but I want you to have something that will forever remind you of me!"

We walked for 10 minutes to the tattoo parlor. When we got there I was kind of nervous.

"Hi I would like for my daughter to get this same tattoo if that's okay?" Ariana showed the guy at the front desk her tattoo.

"Come this way ladies"

He sat me down in a chair and got the ink and needle ready. Ari held my hand.

"It's okay baby it doesn't hurt"

The man doing my tattoo turned it on and put the needle to my skin. At first it tickled a little than I felt the pain. It wasn't to bad though and within 5 minutes it was over.

"Ari did we only come to New York for this?"

"No I also have to do some interviews and perform at a couple things, but I thought that while we're here we might as well do this!"

I gave her another hug and we walked to our hotel which luckily wasn't too far away. When we got inside it was almost 1am.

"Let's get some sleep. I have to be up early tomorrow which means so do you."

"I agree"

I took a couple selfies with my new tattoo and admired how good it looked. Than Ari and I took a selfie together and I posted it on instagram captioning it 'Twins♡'.

I saw some hate comments but it wasn't nothing that was going to bother me.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

*Arianas rehearsal venue*

Ariana and I were walking inside while been pushed by paparazzi. When we finally made it Ari signed us in and we waited. I still didn't know what Ari was doing because she wouldn't tell me.

A while later I asked Ariana again.

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm going to be on SNL tonight with you!"

I started to fangirl a bit because I loved SNL! I stood up when we got called inside.

We had to rehearse different scenes and songs from movies and stuff. It was so fun and I couldn't wait to do it live!

A/N

So I'm updating because I didn't end up going to my dance class because it's raining and our car broke down😂I'm sorry this chapter is so boring btw. I also wanted to let y'all know that the next chapter is the last one :( It's been so fun writing this book and I can express how happy I am about it! Ilysm🌙💗💕

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜🌙☁💫