I'm bootiful

Bellas POV

Ariana and I were so excited to see Nonna! She lived in Miami so it would only be a 2 hour drive.

I look over at Ari and she's giggling as she types on her phone.

"Don't you look like your about to have a little more fun"

"Shutup that was a one off!"

"Mhmm...So what's Sean saying to you that's so funny?"

Ariana gave me a death glare.

"That's none of your business missy"

Ariana turned off her phone and I laughed at how embarrassed she looked. She eventually started laughing a bit too. I started looking at my hand admiring my new tattoo again. It just looked so damn cute!

"When are you and Sean performing at the whitehouse?"

"Tomorrow. I'm so excited and a little bit nervous"

"I can't wait to see it!"

I picked up a magazine off of the coffee table and started reading. There was a section about dancing and it gave me an idea.

"Mum can I start dance classes?"

"If you want to. What style?"

"Ballet, jazz and tap"

"Sounds great!"

"Yay!"

Ariana called the dance studio and I start my first ballet class tonight! I think dancing might be my thing. I'm flexible and I know how to dance a bit already.

*2 hours later*

Ariana and I went to the shops and got some dance wear. I got 6 leotards, heaps of ballet tights, ballet shoes, jazz shoes and tap shoes. I got dressed as soon as we got home and than Ari drove me to dance.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"How was it?!"

"So much fun! We had to do some partner stuff and I'm with this guy called Bailey and his nice"

"That's good!"

We got home and I went and had a shower. When I got out I couldn't seem to find Ariana anywhere, than I found a note on my bed on a box. I opened the box first and it was a white microphone with my name in black crystals. I read the note.

Hey babe. I got this for you so you can use it when you perform. Your to gorgeous my baby girl. I went out with Sean tonight btw.

Love you xxxx

Of course she did. I mean of course she went out with Sean. I wonder what things I'll be hearing tonight. I giggled to myself.

I went on Arianas laptop and started looking through the movies she had. I accidently clicked on her contacts list and all these celebrities came up. I started scrolling through them than I came across one that I just had to call. Miranda Sings. I opened up her contact name and pressed on her email to facetime her.

It started to connect than I saw her. I saw Miranda Sings one of the funniest youtubers.

"What do you want?" Miranda said and I laughed at her voice.

"Hey Miranda I'm not sure if you know me but I'm Arianas adopted daughter"

"WHAT?! Ariana adopted a daughter and didn't tell me. Why does she always do this to me."

I was staring at Miranda and trying my best not to laugh than she looked back up at me.

"What the heck are you looking at? Your really ugley and you can't speak englitch"

I laughed harder and Miranda was still giving me a death glare.

"Sorry Miranda I was just uhh looking at your lipstick. It looks uhhh really nice on you"

"You don't have to tell me that because I already know how bootiful I am. What do you want anyway?"

"Well I'm a really big fan of you and I saw Ariana had your facetime email and I couldn't resist calling you"

"Ohhh so your a Mirfanda! It was nice to meet you but I have to finish getting bootiful for my date tonight. Byeeee"

"Haha bye Miranda"

After I hung up I was beaming from ear to ear. I just talked to Miranda Sings!!! I continued to look through Arianas movies but I didn't really feel like watching anything.

I didn't even have any friends I could invite over. I decided to practise the stuff I learnt in ballet. I put on my pointe shoes and went into the living room to practise.

I did half an hour of ballet than started getting hungry. I made a fruit smoothie than went up to my room. I was so bored. I had nothing to do. Than it came to me. I grabbed my coat and put on some black jeans with some boots. I walked out the front door locking it behind me and walked down the street. It was only 10:04pm so this would be perfect timing.

I finally got to where I wanted to be, except everything looked different because it was night. I walked up to the tree where I was meant to go than I heard a voice from in front of me.

"So we meet again Bella"

"So we do"

It started to feel as if maybe I should've stayed home...

A/N

Hiiii babes💕 So who do y'all think it is? I'm going to try make either the next chapter or the one after it creepy🙊 and does anyone else want Arianas heart tattoo on her finger like sooooooo badly?

Love you my Moonlight Beans💜🌙☁💫